Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nation: [The Principality of Valhalla123]

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Nairland

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Zastunia Free State

Nation: United Kingdoms of Islands

Nation: [ISOP]<https://www.nationstates.net/nation=isop>

I Prime Minister of ISOP pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of the TNP nation of Yemet, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Malta Comino Gozo, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: The Noviosyus

@The Noviosyus passes the Vice Delegate check.

@Wonderess this is not the first time that someone was marked as a resident on the forum and not on the rolls. Can the Speaker’s office look into this issue and see if perhaps there are other citizens who do not have proper forum masking?

Nation: The Notorious Mad Jack

@St George is granted citizenship conditional on the passage of security checks by the Administration and Vice Delegate.

Nation: Sankami

Nation: The Grand Duchy of Transyania

Nation: Order 66

@Sankami is are granted citizenship conditional on the passage of security checks by the Administration.

@LeCarlo is are granted citizenship conditional on the passage of security checks by the Administration and Vice Delegate.

There may have been some confusion, but the admin request actually asks that he be made a citizen.
I'm sorry, but no, that is not what you said.
upload_2018-11-7_7-25-2.png

Given that he's posted a new oath, we really just need someone in the Speaker's office to accept it and he can be a citizen again.
Made citizens

I'm sorry, but no, that is not what you said.
View attachment 37

Given that he's posted a new oath, we really just need someone in the Speaker's office to accept it and he can be a citizen again.

Made citizens
This seems to be a discrepancy between the request generator and the spreadsheet because he is still a citizen without any strike against him. For the sake of ease I will grant him citizenship for the sake of the checks going through, though I do not think it is fair to remove him from his place on the registry unless he fails a check. I will generate purge requests manually in the future to avoid this error for occurring again.

Nation: Lady Yuno

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Grand Nation of California (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=the_grand_nation_of_california), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back