Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Cordelay (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=cordelay), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Illorices
I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: North Aldorria

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Though I know that your namesake country is probably the one you are petitioning with, I must ask that you petition the speaker's office with that nation in the citizenship pledge itself.

Nation: IsiMUd

Nation: Saint Demanour

Nation: Chartresia

(Wischen)

I, the leader of Wischen, (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=wischen) pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Chartresia:

Nation: Eraver
I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one to vote in The North Pacific.I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner,I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Eraver:
Chartresia:

Nation: Eraver
I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific.I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner,I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Bane of Fringe

Bane of Fringe, your nation is located in the Black Hawks region. You must apply for citizenship with a nation located in The North Pacific.

Nation: Marabia

I, Supreme Leader Mariam, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Kingdom of Lang

I, Queen Anastasia Minerva Andrina Lang, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

i would like to renew my citizenship, i got a telegram on NS saying its been lapsed and yes i was inactive for a whule but came back to NS, just been focusing on the forum more instead of NS. sorry, i would love to get it renewed though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back