Old Citizenship Applications

david_

TNPer
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of David L. (http://www.nationstates.net/david_l_l_l_l), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Eumenor, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

The Spokesman of Eumenor:
What is it that you check for in relation to a 'threat to regional security'?
Usually a history of less than savoury activity in NS (especially within TNP). I think you're quite safe though.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Democratic Republic of Talbuon, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Talbuon:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Democratic Republic of Talbuon, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
Application rejected. Make sure you repost with a post referring to a valid nation, either linking it or referring to it without prefixes.

(I know your nation name is painfully obvious but I don't like to assume things given some nations do have actual names with prefixes.)

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Kittian Isles, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Demescia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Felscombe, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Proxy of Demescia:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Demescia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Proxy of Demescia is conditionally admitted pending VD checks.

ParksAndRecreation:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Felscombe, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

ParksAndRecreation is conditionally admitted pending VD + Admin checks.

david_:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of David L. (http://www.nationstates.net/david_l_l_l_l), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Lord Nwahs:
david_ is conditionally admitted pending VD + Admin checks.

david_ passes checks, masked as Resident pending Vice Delegate checks.

The Spokesman of Eumenor:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Eumenor, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Lord Nwahs:
The Spokesman of Eumenor is conditionally admitted pending VD + Admin checks.

Eumenor has previously been checked so as to be masked as Resident (then Citizen). There's still something wrong with their router, however :P

(Awaiting Vice Delegate check)

Talbuon:

Lord Nwahs:
Talbuon:
Application rejected. Make sure you repost with a post referring to a valid nation, either linking it or referring to it without prefixes.

(I know your nation name is painfully obvious but I don't like to assume things given some nations do have actual names with prefixes.)

For the sake of efficiency, checking Talbuon now to speed things up later...

Talbuon is rejected, pending further discussion. Talbuon should feel free to PM me about it, alternatively I will PM them after some admin discussions.

Alternatively they could make some posts from home prior to or as part of their reapplication.

Carbon Alliance Nation:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Kittian Isles, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Lord Nwahs:
Carbon Alliance Nation is conditionally admitted pending VD + Admin checks.

Carbon Alliance Nation checked, masked as resident pending Vice Delegate checks.

Proxy of Demescia:

Checked, masked as resident pending Vice Delegate and Speaker checks.

ParksAndRecreation:

Checked, masked as resident pending Vice Delegate and Speaker checks.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of OSF, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Do I have to reapply too just because of the new masking? I'm already in the RA, and I applied a while ago, but I technically don't need remasking because I have NPA masking.

Y3S1 is conditionally admitted pending Admin checks.

david_, The Spokesman of Eumenor, Carbon Alliance Nation, Proxy of Demescia and ParksAndRecreation are now Citizens, welcome! Admins, please remask.

@Syrixia: No, you don't need to reapply. All former RA members are now Citizens.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Andulus, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

(Just for the sake of convenience, I am applying in the new thread as well.)

We're still waiting for admin checks on Lord Lore's application.

Quoting Elu on the Admin Requests thread:
Eluvatar:
Lord Lore... I'd like another admin to double check.

:P

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Neu-Klagenfurt, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Neu-Klagenfurt, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Dissonant Resonance, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Brunsk, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of evolution786, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of khaelriithynaea, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Singaporean, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose m

Ignoring the chopped oath, mohamedrdzn has already been approved for Citizenship. Admins, please remask.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Zyvetskistaahn, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of https://www.nationstates.net/nation=allied_federation, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Wolfstar, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Back