By Dinoium, Deputy Attorney General and Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs

northpacificarmy5043971550264923.jpg

Leadership
Minister of Defense
Darcania

Deputy Ministers of Defense
Bobberino and Malphe

Description
The North Pacific Army has entered into the second month of 2019 with the Delegate Transition in The South Pacific.

Promotions
Islands of Tonga promoted to Private First Class.*
ACR of Deerfenland promoted to Corporal.*

Mission Logs
CyOGPpe.png

hGqczJ5.png

yL1WPOb.png

Other Announcements
The Soldier of The Issue is Minister of World Assembly Affairs and Private First Class TlomzKrano.
The Officer of The Issue is Lieutenant John Maynard.
The High Command Officer of The Issue is Deputy Minister of Defense and Major Bobberino.
The North Pacific Armed Forces Doctrine is currently being discussed in the Regional Assembly for amending.
Two people have been removed from the North Pacific Army for Inactivity and failing to maintain a nation in the region.​

Last edited:
As a note, I can't finish this all in one day. This will be updated over time but i'll set a deadline for myself to Sunday. I'm open to suggestions.

The Ministry of Communications has received some criticism from FA over the last issue: that we use too many different font sizes that it has become a burden on our distributors. The NPA Bulletin and the RA Digest were specifically mentioned as offenders. That said, it's tough to see a good way to reduce the number of font sizes further. I'm not asking that you change anything, just that you keep that in mind. Thanks for starting work on this earlier than usual!

The Ministry of Communications has received some criticism from FA over the last issue: that we use too many different font sizes that it has become a burden on our distributors. The NPA Bulletin and the RA Digest were specifically mentioned as offenders. That said, it's tough to see a good way to reduce the number of font sizes further. I'm not asking that you change anything, just that you keep that in mind. Thanks for starting work on this earlier than usual!
Alright. I'll remember to keep that in mind. Your welcome and I'll try to finish it.

Back