Not open for further replies.

BMWSurfer

Some random groundhog idk
-
TNP Nation
Veniyerris
Discord
BMWSurfer#1965
ytsNJOzIoyGQHXsR6hbv87QsrRM6lgtx1muJrLCpLd31F0WOULLdjd_GX7V803VDWQ-fN7zptaz-njPJyHTZWCPMu_LJMMnBkZKyYnv4eC-Pmci9Vb5rVzca3f0lSGBsm6k7G6gB

Office of the Minister of Home Affairs: September 2019

Welcome to the office of the Minister of Home Affairs.

You can ask questions here. In fact, I encourage you to!

The current Minister is @Skaraborg

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course.

Edit: Changed my mind, but I'll do what I can informally.

Last edited by a moderator:
I already applied for Gameside Advocate. Pls let in!
I believe you need to apply via letting the Delegate know. :P

Also I understand I had been previously rejected due to some inactivity but i'm willing to sign up for Forum Mentors. :) If you don't think i'm up for the job, that's fine. I'm always up for any interviews for the position if needed to prove i'm up for the job.

ytsNJOzIoyGQHXsR6hbv87QsrRM6lgtx1muJrLCpLd31F0WOULLdjd_GX7V803VDWQ-fN7zptaz-njPJyHTZWCPMu_LJMMnBkZKyYnv4eC-Pmci9Vb5rVzca3f0lSGBsm6k7G6gB

Office of the Minister of Home Affairs
Monthly Status Report, February 14th, 2019
Hello everyone!

This month in Home Affairs has been busy, and filled with a ton of changes. I am going to split this report into three groups: completed projects, in progress, and general business.

Completed Projects
-
Handbook Update
the Handbook has been updated to reflect the new Mentoring program, and a new page has been added for RMB guidelines.

In Progress
- Telegram Template Simplifications
We are currently working on merging and simplifying our telegram templates. We expect to have this done by the end of next week.

- Mentoring Changes
Mentoring is still going through major changes. We added a new mentor, Deropia, bringing our total to 4. We will be making a new forum post for the mentoring program, in addition to looking into other options to engage with our players.

General Business
- We are always looking for new mentors! Contact me if you would like to apply!

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

BMWSurfer
Minister of Home Affairs

Office of the Minister of Home Affairs
Monthly Status Report, May 2019

Greetings to you all,

After an unusual start to the term with myself on a Leave of Absence (LoA) when Delegate Fiji announced my appointment as Minister of Home Affairs. Things got moving upon my return with my opening statement published on the 19th May. Opening StatementI already had two Deputy Ministers (DMoHA) appointed on my behalf by the Delegate, @Bobberino and @Robespierre.I added two more DmoHA's @Brendog and @Dinoium.

On the 20th May, I created a Leave of Absence (LoA) thread so that Home Affairs (HA) would know who should be available to complete tasks. Leave of Absence I tasked @Robespierre to produce a Role Call thread so we could see who was registered with HA. Roll CallOur first TG List was generated by our Delegate – List 1, New Foundings for the Forum, consisting of approx. 2,672 Nations in TNP to be contacted to tell them of all the opportunities available in our great Region.The list lines were eagerly snapped up by the HA Staff and the list was completed on 24th May.

May 29th , I generated List 2, Issue Answerers for WA and for the Executive Staff, this monster list was 557 lines long, consisting of approx. 4,456 Nations in TNP to be contacted to encourage them to join the World Assembly and the Executive Staff. Once again HA Staff “ate” this list ravenously. It was completed on 1st June.

As always, the Ministry of Home Affairs operate in a lot of background tasks on behalf of the Delegate and the Region.
The Gameside Advocates assisting Nations in RP and policing the RMB. Mentors are still assisting new Nations in how things work. Even I have a Mentor, there are a lot of new things to learn when you are promoted to a Minister.

Another work in progress is script writing for NBS. These scripts will be produced into informative video broadcasts which will then reside in The North Pacific University (TNPU). The current subject matters being scripted will be providing information about the Ministries.

We also continue the current NS Card programs. This includes the NS Card Giveaway, our daily Keeper of the North lottery, and our monthly WADP awards.

I hope you find this Report informative. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me or my Staff anything you need to know.

See you next month.

ad astra "to the stars"

MARCVS ANTONIVS

Last edited:

September 2019

I have now taken residence here. I must say, this is a nice office.
Questions? Complaints? Suggestions? Feel free to voice them out here!

It is a very nice office. I had it redecorated during my short tenure.
The previous Minister, BMW, drank all the rum and tried to steal the pens,
I managed to pry the pens from BMW's paws before he left. I hope Robes
left them for you. Sorry about the rum situation. I suspect Robes drank all
my Gin and Shiraz....actually, he doesn't drink...erm....must have been me,
sorry.

~Marcus

Last edited:

April 2020

With the influx of nations coming in over the last couple of days, and with @Bobberino becoming MoComms, I announce @9003 as deputy minister to carry us through the remainder of the term, and through the election period. Although the main influx is through, there are still many nations joining and we want to continue to be actively engaging these nations through these last few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back