• TNP Trivia
  • Election Night
  • Greitbart News
  • Music made by TNPers
  • NPA Bulletins/Awards Ceremony
  • Read the constitution/legal code?

Last edited:
Read the constitution/legal code?
More than that but maybe discussing the Constibillocode a little, too. I'd be willing to talk about my thoughts on various articles and sections piece by piece in the NBS if you want.

More than that but maybe discussing the Constibillocode a little, too. I'd be willing to talk about my thoughts on various articles and sections piece by piece in the NBS if you want.
I'd love to. Let's make this happen.

I had an idea to start regular shows on NBS. Shows can be weekly or monthly, with 4-16 episodes per season, with each season being one term. Creating shows with a name and perhaps a regular host will allow for continuity while boosting the creative process. It will also organize the creation of these shows to encourage reliable broadcasts, and help hold show hosts accountable. I've thought up a few ideas for shows. Naturally, not all of these will be implemented, and it will be an incredible effort to even get one of them going regularly. Of course, any and all details might change as progress is made.

Portrait of a Nation
Interview nations, have them on the show
Personal conversations with NS luminaries who deserve attention
Overview of their NS history; have a script
AMA style maybe? Maybe for prominent nations from other regions?
~~~
Could be done in-character? Might hold interest for RP players.

Assembly Affairs
The RA explained. What’s going on in the RA? Are there general trends of behavior we can see over the last few months? Discussion of current legislation and what it means for the region.

The Peanut Gallery
Off-the-record discussion of court cases and their significance.

Build Up
The stories of some of the NS World’s best known UCRs. Region building, history, innovations, and entrepreneurial founders.

Quiz Whiz, hosted by El Fiji Grande
Current Events quiz. TNP, NSGP, NS trivia. Last two weeks or so. Host regularly.
Alternative format: guess what’s real, and what’s made up

Music Madness
Featured music from TNP creators
Popular songs/karaoke parties (Darcania)

Big Ideas
The little show about big ideas. Addressing justice, trust, fairness, loyalty, teamwork, leadership, philosophy, betrayal, vengeance, and community on NS.

Popcorn, hosted by MadJack
The show about pop culture in contemporary society. Discussion of recent books, movies, television, comics, and music.
Could be applied to NS as well, with discussion of recent RPs, dispatches, and lecture series.

A Step Too Far
NS Comedy show. Featuring stand up comedians from around NS.

The Sports Channel, hosted by Bobberino
NS/IRL Sports podcast show.

A Day on the Job, hosted by Brendog
TNP Ministers narrate an hour of their time as they address concerns pertaining to their Ministry. Also: discussions of what high-level cabinet positions require, and recent activities. Could also include the tutorial series.

Year by Year
Historically-themed show that describes and analyzes major NS events in history since the founding of the site in 2002. Each episode covers the events of one year, and how it fits into the legacy of NS. (alternatively, could be month by month).

masteRPiece
A podcast covering the best of the best of TNP and NS roleplay.

Hot Takes
The show about unpopular opinions.

The Bully Pulpit
Great name for a show, but I have no idea what it would entail.

Resolutions Through the Ages
Historical WA resolution analysis
Talk show; multiple viewpoints
Focus on controversial resolutions

Last edited:
I can go either way. I can record my own audio as well. I want to host one as well.
Alright, then I'll sign you up to host. Sometime either this weekend or next week, I'll make sure Comms holds a seminar to make sure everyone is set up to broadcast, and knows what to do.

Awesome ideas El Fiji.

On the interview with nations part, it got me thinking. Would people do in-character interviews? For instance, you could see if anyone was interested in coming on the show as the leader of their nation. Some of the RPers could go for that.

Awesome ideas El Fiji.

On the interview with nations part, it got me thinking. Would people do in-character interviews? For instance, you could see if anyone was interested in coming on the show as the leader of their nation. Some of the RPers could go for that.
Thanks! I hadn't thought of that, but that is a neat idea! I'll look into that possibility.
All amazing ideas Fiji!
Thanks!

United Massachusetts and myself were interested in holding a Catholic talk show program that accompanies the Augustine Institute in TNPU. We would like to bring the philosophy and theology of the Church to life through discussion and pondering on air so that we can publicize the very question and importance of the theological pursuit, and its community building aspects.

The Bully Pulpit
Great name for a show, but I have no idea what it would entail.

A Face the Nation type show, where two nations/people on opposite sides of a position or action debate the issue in a hard hitting political panel.

Also a FRONTLINE type show would be pretty neat. Just need scrpit, narrator, and different people to read the subject lines. Can base it off various WA issues, wars, ect.

Where are the broadcasts going to be? I’m interesting in checking it out and possibly taking part in a broadcast. Is there a free for all thing where anyone who wants to can do their own thing?

Where are the broadcasts going to be? I’m interesting in checking it out and possibly taking part in a broadcast. Is there a free for all thing where anyone who wants to can do their own thing?
We have a YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJcHmfI8wx4JR8aY9OtyffA

The Comms ministry is open to submissions from other players, but all official NBS shows are organized planned and recorded by members of the ministry. I encourage you to join up if this is something that interests you. Our job description also covers others forms of communication,notably TNL, but we need more dedicated talent for this project.

Hello there! It is I, Yugobatania. I’ve recently thought up an idea for the NBS about a sort of comedic radio-talk show style video series about my thoughts on SR and the NP.

It’ll be sort of a political humor style video series, as well as talking about events in roleplay.

It may have some kinks here and there, but that’s to be expected.

Back