The Disappointed Father
-
TNP Nation
Oracle
Discord
Hyperion#1325
Speaker's Staff Applications
What is the Speaker's Staff?
The Speaker's Staff is a body of citizens that are employed by the Speaker of the Regional Assembly that provide an avenue to be involved in the work of the Speaker's Office. Members of the Speaker's Staff are utilized for projects established by the Speaker and can be changed from one term to the next.

What are the current projects within the Speaker's Office that are looking for Staff members?

1. RA Digest: The RA Digest is a bi-weekly publication from the Speaker's Office that is used to inform members of the region of the current happenings in the Regional Assembly. Included in this publication are summaries of current pending legislation.
  2. Voice to Excellence Program: The V2E program is a program that will help individuals who have an idea for a law and draft it into a bill to be presented to the Regional Assembly. It will help walk individuals through what the bill will do if passed and provide suggestions to be included in the presented bill. The process will culminate in the in a voice chat debate soliciting input from the community before the bill is presented to the Regional Assembly formally.
  3. Speaker's Manual: While listed in the current projects, the Speaker's Manual will be limited to individuals with expereince in the Speaker's Office, either as a Speaker or Deputy Speaker. This Manual will be used to help guide the Speaker and train Deputy Speakers, both in a consistent and clear manner.
How do I join?

Step 1: Meet the requirements. The only requirement is that you are a Citizen of the North Pacific.

Step 2. Fill out the Application and post it in this thread. The application is as follows:
Code:
Nation in the North Pacific:
Discord (including the #):
Project you are interested in joining:
(Optional) Previous experience:

Step 3. Wait to be approved by the Speaker or Deputy Speaker.

Current List of Members of the Speaker's Office:
Speadsheet

Last edited:
Nation in the North Pacific: Isimud
Project you are interested in joining: RA Digest, as well as the Voice to Excellence programs. Note that with this last, I do not currently have access to a means to engage in the voice chat, but can participate in the initial stages.
(Optional) Previous experience: None.

Nation in the North Pacific: Isimud
Project you are interested in joining: RA Digest, as well as the Voice to Excellence programs. Note that with this last, I do not currently have access to a means to engage in the voice chat, but can participate in the initial stages.
Accepted

Application:
Nation in the North Pacific: Dinoium
Discord (including the #): Dino#0558
Project you are interested in joining: Speaker's Manual
(Optional) Previous experience: Regional Assembly Member since December 28, 2017
Speaker Staffer under ABC and Wonderess (May 13, 2018 - January 19, 2019)

I want to say something on another note, while yes I did state in the Speaker Staff Server that I no longer wanted to participate in it, I was of frustrated at we transition the server into the new term. While yes you would had most likely won, you haven't taken your oath yet nor the election results officially come out. Nevertheless I made a mistake and wish to return. Also, I understand that the Speaker's Manual may only be limited to Former Speakers and Deputy Speakers, I believe I should be allowed in because I have been in the office longer than Wonder or you. I have experience. I helped alert you when you were Deputy of Citizenship Applications and much more. I am here to help guide the office in the right direction.

Nation in the North Pacific: Sanjurika
Discord (including the #): Koala#3392
Project you are interested in joining: RA Digest

Nation in the North Pacific:Sakaryata
Discord (including the #):CD-India #1432
Project you are interested in joining: RA Digest/V2E
(Optional) Previous experience: None in speakers staff,current ambassador to NationStates

Application:
Nation in the North Pacific: Dinoium
Discord (including the #): Dino#0558
Project you are interested in joining: RA Digest
(Optional) Previous experience: Regional Assembly Member since December 28, 2017
Speaker Staffer under ABC and Wonderess (May 13, 2018 - January 19, 2019)
Regional Congress Member (February 16, 2019 - Present)
Deputy Speaker of the Regional Congress under qwabourharbour (February 18, 2019 - Present)

Nation in the North Pacific:Sakaryata
Discord (including the #):CD-India #1432
Project you are interested in joining: RA Digest/V2E
(Optional) Previous experience: None in speakers staff,current ambassador to NationStates

I would humbly retract my application.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back