RolePlay Moderator
-
Deputy Speaker
-
-
-
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Cos it'd probably be a bit odd to talk anything else.

Hello, I'm Mad Jack. I'll be your Culture Minister for this term. No grand speech on this occasion as I'm keen to get to work. Here's the goals for this term:
  1. A cultural event on the RMB: I'll be working closely with both BMW Surfer and the Gameside Advocates team to come up with an engaging and fun event we can do on the RMB - possibly something to do with cards.
  2. Let's get learnin': Pallaith made sure to emphasise to me the potential he sees in our University, so I'll be utilising my role as Chancellor to encourage more content creation, more outreach from our university and working with other such bodies like TWP's Ministry of Education.
  3. Let's get renfairin': The Ren Fair has been a long term project started by my predecessor and McM's team did a lot of the hard work in getting the Ren Fair set up - we'll be continuing this work and hopefully this event will occur during this term.
My first Deputy Minister appointment this is Prydania, who returns after having served as a Deputy Minister under McMasterdonia. More deputy appointments will be made as I speak to people. Let's make this term a great one.

Also a note for members of the culture team on the exec server: I know pings can get annoying, but please answer them. Thanks. :)

Last edited:
Looking forward to see the direction that you take Culture MJ. Congrats Pry!

I'm looking forward to the events we have in store, especially the Ren Fair!

Congratulations to both you and Pry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back