Pronouns
he/him/his
TNP Nation
Siwale
Discord
siwale
del_seal.png

January 2019 Closing Address

It has been a pleasure to serve as your Delegate over these past eight months. I suppose this is the place where I list off all of our accomplishments over the past two terms but, honestly, I believe our work speaks for itself. We have just witnessed an election with a groundbreaking turnout, which coincides with the recent passage of the Citizenship Amendment. Democracy is at an all-time high in our community, new leaders are emerging, and fresh ideas continue to flourish. I am excited to see what the future holds for this region.

Thanks again to TNP for electing me to serve as your Delegate for two consecutive terms. The support from the cabinet, executive staff, and rest of community is what has truly fueled the transformation from visions to reality. TNP wouldn't be what it is today without you and your contributions to the region.

Sincerely,
g6hwcquidoxgwgjd351j.png

Delegate of The North Pacific

Thank you for your outstanding work Siwale and good luck in your future endeavors!

Thank you Siwale for everything that you and your Administration has accomplished these past 6 months.

TNP has changed a lot in the last few years and that is a result of a new generation of players coming in and leaving their mark. You were a standout from the moment you arrived and I had no doubt you would go on to do great things. Now, no one can have any doubts about that, you have demonstrated to everyone that this big job is not too big for anyone with the dedication, the imagination, and the grit to dig in and get it done. With leaders like you, we show the strength of our democratic system and the potential that every region in NS has, and your term didn't just prove that with what you did, but with the teamwork and efforts at every level of our community, even down to the people swapping endorsements and participating in our robust RMB chatter. I am sure you have plenty more to show us in your next act. Thanks for stepping up, best wishes and luck for the future.

The last two terms have been a lot of fun. It's been an honor serving as part of your cabinet. Thanks for your incredible service to the region!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back