JIMI 19 FOR DELEGATE

Uhh...
You can't run as the deadline passed and you haven't been a citizen for 15 days before January 1st. Nevertheless I have some questions.

1. Who will you appoint to your Cabinet?
2. What's your plan for each Ministry?
3. What's the biggest challenge you may face as Delegate (if elected)?
4. Opinion on the NPO?

Election Fraud much?
Rather concerning to see a Deputy AG throwing that around. Do you intend to approach COE about this? What makes you think this situation involves Election Fraud at all?

Rather concerning to see a Deputy AG throwing that around. Do you intend to approach COE about this? What makes you think this situation involves Election Fraud at all?
1. I will porbably let COE know but most likely we wouldn't be pressing charges.
Section 1.3: Fraud:
"Election fraud" is defined as the willful deception of residents with regards to the candidates running, the time and venue of the elections, or the requirements and methods by which one may be eligible to vote or run for office.
I could had read this wrong but I assume that someone claims to be running when they aren't able to. I know this is a bit like trolling and not worth pressing charges if it was Election Fraud but I felt this was Election Fraud. Now that I read it, I could be wrong.

I find it funny that people are giving this thread even so much as a modicum of attention, much less serious, non-sarcastic attention.

Back