Siberian Federal Republic for Vice Delegate

SiberianFedRep

Registered
I have been in the North Pacific since August 2018, and I also became a citizen of TNP on December 16, 2018. I am currently an executive staff of foreign affairs. Here are my 3 goals during vice delegate term.

1. Set four levels of endorsements levels, okay so what I am going to do is set levels of endorsements which is will be ranked this way: Starter 50 endorsements, VIP 100 endorsements, Elite 300 endorsements, and Supreme 500 endorsements.

2. I am planning on recommending players what to vote for in the World Assembly.

3. I am also going to install entertainments in the RMB.

Thank you for reading my campaign post I hope you vote for me!

1. What's the point of this, exactly? And how will this be enforced?

2. The Ministry of World Assembly Affairs already does this.

3. What 'entertainments' are you going to be installing?

I think it's great that newer users are trying their hand in the political process. The ability for users like you to do this is what makes TNP great. That being said, I highly recommend you get involved in the Executive Staff and other theaters of government before putting your hat in the ring for top dog jobs, so you learn and gain more experience.

Earlier today in Discord you weren't entirely sure how to write a post. You *might* be moving too fast. :P

Syrixia raises a good point. Great to see you're interested in holding an office. My suggestion: join the Ministry's, get to know your fellow players, and see how ideas are implemented that way first. Then you can run for office with the expertise required.

Syrixia raises a good point. Great to see you're interested in holding an office. My suggestion: join the Ministry's, get to know your fellow players, and see how ideas are implemented that way first. Then you can run for office with the expertise required.
Agreed, I have to failed VD campaigns and now since I listened to suggestions from people like Mcm, I ahve been doing great and rising.

Like McMasterdonia and Dinoium said, I'm glad you're interested in holding office. But with that said, join some Ministries, work up the ranks, and gather ideas and experience in how TNP's government functions. That way, you can run from a base of more experience. In any case, best of luck to you here and in future endeavors!

Even if I had no experience from the ministries, I still can win the election, I do however studied the laws of The North Pacific, and the government system.

Back