Sapphire Dream - OOC thread

Xentherida

TNPer
-
-
Thread to talk about the Sapphire Dream Hotel Siege thread, and drop your character here.

IC thread: https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/9189648/

Roles:

Civilian: A bystander caught in the middle of the siege. Roleplay your character from your nation, describing their journey and backstory, etc. Only requires you to put your character here as a formality to help me list everything here; it's not actually required. You can just get right into RP'ing as soon as you like.

Terrorist: A member of the Maru Liberation Army, or MLA. You take orders from Rafiki, the group's leader, as you siege a hotel in pursuit of a defecting scientist, disguising your intents as spreading your message. Why and how you got here, along with your actions and thoughts, is up to you. Those seeking this role need to be confirmed with me.

Counter-terrorist: An Iraelian special-ops member. You are well trained in counter-terror roles, and bringing an end to this siege is up to you. You follow the orders of Yakim Adama, but like with the Terrorist role, you can micromanage your character's actions, following orders specifically and delve into your character's thoughts, feelings, and motivations. This role also requires to be confirmed with me, which doesn't take much time at all.

Civilian:

Terrorist:

Counter-terrorist:

Name:
Role:

For those wanting to be civilian, it's only a formality to put your character here; it's not actually required, but would be helpful so I could keep track of who's who. If you're intending to be terrorist or counterterrorist, then you will need to write your character here so it can be confirmed. I will also branch out to those on these roles in order to help them write, by, for example, giving them details on the backstory and armament of each side, etc.

If you need information, do feel free to reply in this thread or in the TNP RP discord, or DM me.

Last edited:
Name: Zain Adeyemi
Role: Maru Liberation Army Second in Command (We talked in DMs about it)

Considering how the Maru Liberation Army are from my second nation, Skanda, I thought I should show what their armament is like since that also came from Skanda.

Type 58/a (KR) or in Skandan, ᨈ'ᨀᨂᨌᨔ/ᨀ 58 (ᨄᨑ)
MbjDxZu.png

Type 72/a (KR) or in Skandan, ᨈ'ᨀᨂᨌᨔ/ᨀ 72 (ᨄᨑ)
DzeKCMI.png

Back