-
-
Pronouns
He/His/Him
TNP Nation
Prydania
Discord
lordgigaice
"You've read up on the economics?" Cecilie Brix, personal assistant to the Prime Minister, asked as Magnus Brandt straightened up his tie and his tweed suit.
"Of course, of course" Brandt explained happily, taking up his cane in his right hand. Jon Buhl, the
Minister of Economic Affairs, merely nodded at Brix as he stood behind the Prime Minister.

The door opened, leading to the tarmac, and the first view of Regunalia City.
"Onward to new possibilities" Brandt said with a smile, holding his cane up just a bit before he made his way down the steps to the tarmac. Brix stood back, smiling as she let Minister Buhl follow, departing after him.

Magnus bowed as he approached King Leonidas.
"Your Majesty, it's an honour to meet you."

King Leonidas returns the bow and takes his place at a large conference style table with chairs on either side. "I assure you Prime Minister, the honour is mine. Now, I must introduce the members of my ministerial cabinet that shall be helping me in our matters here, On my right is Sir Neal Peterson, the Regunalian Minister of Foreign Affairs, on my left, Miss Abbey Statham, the Regunalian Minister of Commerce." Neal Peterson lays out various documents on the table for all to see as King Leonidas continues speaking "From what I've heard from my ministers, the current situation is that Prydania has recently come out of civil war and is requesting Regunalian material assistance in order to help Prydanian industry to recover from the aforementioned civil war. On the Regunalian side of things, we have companies that are looking to export the items you are looking to buy. Am I correct so far?"

Back