mcmasterdonia

Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
Hello everyone.

For an article I am doing some pre-election polling. You can participate here: https://goo.gl/forms/queSHVam9S5WABgI2

The first section calls upon you to nominate anyone you’d like to see as the next delegate.

Part 2 of this exercise is based upon those who have publicly declared that they intend to run, or have otherwise been speculated about as candidates.

Finally, you’ll be asked to write in your preferred candidate for the other offices.

Last edited:
I had done it earlier, before this thread was opened. I forget where I found the link but it was somewhere in Discord.

I would like to call for everyone to abstain in protest at the way the political elite have treated working people over the years. #breakthetaboo

Honestly kinda iffy on this to be honest it has a high chance of swaying the election and to be used by candidates who place high to go "See, everyone likes me so you should just vote for me" and especially since it is being fronted by a highly respected member of the community who is a Minister, Security Councillor, and Admin.

Back