Pre-Election Polling

Discussion in 'The Agora' started by mcmasterdonia, Dec 2, 2018.

1. mcmasterdonia

mcmasterdonia TNPer Staff Member Administrator Supporter Security Council Minister NPA Citizen

Hello everyone.

For an article I am doing some pre-election polling. You can participate here: https://goo.gl/forms/queSHVam9S5WABgI2

The first section calls upon you to nominate anyone you’d like to see as the next delegate.

Part 2 of this exercise is based upon those who have publicly declared that they intend to run, or have otherwise been speculated about as candidates.

Finally, you’ll be asked to write in your preferred candidate for the other offices.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
  2. YeahJust

YeahJust TNPer Citizen

Did polling occur last year?

3. Drusselstein

Drusselstein Look behind you NPA Citizen

Discord:
    Baby Druss#8360
    I do not think so.

4. Loh

Loh Supreme Cat Supporter Citizen

Discord:
    Loh#0058
  5. Prydania

Prydania Það er alltaf sólríkt í Beaconsviði Supporter Roleplay Moderator Deputy Speaker Citizen

Discord:
    LordGigaIce#7213
  6. Syrixia

Syrixia The one, the true, the great. Supporter Citizen

Discord:
    Syrixia#9338
    I had done it earlier, before this thread was opened. I forget where I found the link but it was somewhere in Discord.

7. Highton

Highton C.R. Citizen

TNP Nation:
    Highton Islands
    Discord:
    Highton#5752
    Oh yeah I also did it earlier

8. Taboooo

Taboooo Registered Citizen

I would like to call for everyone to abstain in protest at the way the political elite have treated working people over the years. #breakthetaboo

9. Lord Lore

Lord Lore I'm anything you want me to be. Supporter Security Council Citizen

Discord:
    Lore, Architect of Pandemonium#7561
    Honestly kinda iffy on this to be honest it has a high chance of swaying the election and to be used by candidates who place high to go "See, everyone likes me so you should just vote for me" and especially since it is being fronted by a highly respected member of the community who is a Minister, Security Councillor, and Admin.

10. mtboy66

mtboy66 TNPer Citizen

Done. I hope you're pleased. lol

11. Great Bights Mum

Great Bights Mum Grande Dame Staff Member Administrator Supporter Security Council Citizen

In NS as in RL, my answer is ALWAYS going to be: "Whatever candidate has the best platform."