Minister of Culture
-
Pronouns
They/Them
TNP Nation
Guslantis
Discord
bootsie
So, apparently yesterday was my 8 year anniversary with NationStates. I was so excited, I forgot to even celebrate!

Thank you Syrixia, McM, Asta, Ghost, Raven (you shouldn’t be reading this), Prydania, MadJack, Demescia, Great Bights Mum, and probably other people too, but I forgot, so...

Eight years has been fun, but also exhausting. That’s why I’m going to shock everyone and announce that I am not running for any position this January. I will, however, accept an advisory role from the Delegate-Elect in January, if they so desire to have me.

Anyway, I’m gonna be done rambling now. Thanks for the ride!

So, apparently yesterday was my 8 year anniversary with NationStates. I was so excited, I forgot to even celebrate!

Thank you Syrixia, McM, Asta, Ghost, Raven (you shouldn’t be reading this), Prydania, MadJack, Demescia, Great Bights Mum, and probably other people too, but I forgot, so...

Eight years has been fun, but also exhausting. That’s why I’m going to shock everyone and announce that I am not running for any position this January. I will, however, accept an advisory role from the Delegate-Elect in January, if they so desire to have me.

Anyway, I’m gonna be done rambling now. Thanks for the ride!
Congratulations Bootsie, I wish you well on this late 8th anniversary! :D

You're welcome. :P

Gosh, time flies for all of us. I passed 4 years just over a month ago. But as the saying goes, time flies when you're having fun ;)

Back