Not open for further replies.

BMWSurfer

Some random groundhog idk
-
TNP Nation
Veniyerris
Discord
BMWSurfer#1965
We encourage you to write your own telegrams, but a template has been included below for your convenience.

Click here to learn how to make telegram templates.

Code:
Hello there!

I have noticed that you are an active endorser and I wanted to reach out to you and talk to you about the North Pacific Army (NPA).

[spoiler=What is the NPA?]
The NPA is The North Pacific's military force, and it is currently the largest military in the game created regions (GCRs) and one of the largest in all of NationStates (NS). The NPA participates in both raiding and defense operations, and so we are involved in a wide variety of missions including: tags, detags, refoundings, liberations, hold missions, support missions, and much more. The NPA holds training exercises and formal operations on weekly basis, and on top of that, the NPA has the ability to field more than 20 troops at most updates. This makes the NPA one of the most active and experienced military forces in all of NationStates.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Joining the NPA]
I want to invite you to become part of this elite military organization and represent TNP at home and abroad by joining the North Pacific Army. The only requirement for joining the North Pacific Army is that you have a World Assembly nation in The North Pacific. Upon joining, we will assign you a military rank, and you will start training with the most experienced commanders and most friendly troops in all of NationStates. The NPA has two active branches to accommodate everybody's needs with a Special Forces corp for players that are online and active during update times and an Auxiliary Force for less active players who can still serve as backup troops.[/spoiler]

So what are you waiting for?

[spoiler=Important Links]

Joining is simple and easy. All you have to do is register on our forums at: [url]http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/index/[/url]

Apply for citizenship here: [url]http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/9145386/1/[/url]

And then apply for membership in the North Pacific Army right here: [url]http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/9145375/1/[/url]
[/spoiler]

Registering on the forums and applying for citizenship and NPA membership takes less than 10 minutes of your time. The NPA continues to grow by the day, and we want YOU to be with us as we expand and continue to dominate NS as the best military force.

If you have any questions about the NPA, joining our forums, or anything else, please let me know.

Looking forward to seeing you on the forums,

[Your Name]

*If you're not interested in the above, you're welcome to keep your WA here in TNP. Just make sure to endorse our delegate [nation=short]Siwale[/nation], to help bolster our presence in the World Assembly and keep TNP secure. Thanks!

1. 1-yuno,6ce,abiswashyo-bhumi,abrickhouse,acrabinnia,adamanty,adryvia,adstravia,+region:the_north_pacific
  2. advancia-sizzletown,aerovea,agharya,agoodplace,alagasia_ii,albacria,alcaryia,aleh_colins,+region:the_north_pacific
  3. alennai,aleria_and_tiristan,alice_gardens,alperenistan,amauri,amerian_states,amerikako_estatu_konfederatuak,ameruka,+region:the_north_pacific
  4. amestris-britannia,amicities,aningem_atron,anocanda,antesine,antiyard,apple_cartovia,ara_antrizuls,+region:the_north_pacific
  5. arimbia,aroa,ars_britannia,arstungry,arthur_bomber_harris,astronomical,asyllum,atatt,+region:the_north_pacific
  6. atheenos,ausnakulia,australis_terra,azura_palatina,azurius,azzarel,baalkistann,babacar,+region:the_north_pacific
  7. banana_pancake_country,bangladeshm,bapaving,baxis,bayern-straubing,beagles_reborn,beasluxia,bedzica,+region:the_north_pacific
  8. behduse,beladev,belbium,belcrest,beowulf_axium_avalon,bidragistan,bintangland,birting,+region:the_north_pacific
  9. blackgear,blackphir,blackwood_coast,boggovia,bohaca,bojacks_and_jills,boltang,boltoroon,+region:the_north_pacific
  10. bonjoura,bonoveitans,bothia,brazentium,breduria,brightfutures,brosod,buschgardensburg,+region:the_north_pacific
  11. butcher_bridge,cadla,calamazo,caldysia,californian_redwood,camarthen,cantonalia,caralapace,+region:the_north_pacific
  12. catopia2,caucasusians,celebritydude,celreostia,central_ryal,centraliasmus,chamocha,chifrial,+region:the_north_pacific
  13. choistan,chopia,chukstik_illahi,cinnapa-lussadria,cinq_fleches,ciri_pole,cisplatinaa,cloydicia,+region:the_north_pacific
  14. cobrallstain,colinasia,confederate_stares_of_america,confederation_of_independent_colonies,cool_game_nation,copria,cordomanden,corfad,+region:the_north_pacific
  15. corsithia,crappolia,crazyempire,crineama,cristuland,crodaria,cru_morti_blustaenti,cruel_and_unusual_science,+region:the_north_pacific
  16. cszeskosloviensko,cujodega,cyrenayca,czekoslovania,dadastan_archipelago,dailland,daiz,david_davidson,+region:the_north_pacific
  17. dawn_guard,death_by_astonishment,debailian,democritus,des_ter,detrivania,dicko,diodone,+region:the_north_pacific
  18. dives_ergo,dixieburgh,dopeland420,dornelandia,drasvidania,dreylus,dustines,dylanana,+region:the_north_pacific
  19. east_supple_lund,east_wushen,eastern_arctic_islands,eastern_karana,easternryke,edomae,eireistan,elevation,+region:the_north_pacific
  20. elgaland-vargaland,elijaia,empy,eri-maqa-ena,erwo_stal,ethereal_expanse,existate,expols_geo_islands,+region:the_north_pacific
  21. faer,federation_terra_australis,felpolandia,fenrirgrayback,feurbania,fizban,former_english_colony,fre_buch,+region:the_north_pacific
  22. free_culture,free_economic_zone_of_new_vegas,free_erenia,french_bananastan,friently,frostaria_empire,furgon,gameindustrial_empire,+region:the_north_pacific
  23. gawdzendia,german_holy_roman_empire,get_away_from_me,giganato,gintu,golden_ho,gorlan_ruins,govornia,+region:the_north_pacific
  24. gran_finisterra,grand_europa_imperium,great_and_glorious_martese_unionins,great_solordia,greater_man,greater_nitrania,greater_pittsburgh,greater_tonga,+region:the_north_pacific
  25. greater_viet,greatminds,guardya,gurou,guyfieristan,guyomartand,habanan,halcon_siveriano,+region:the_north_pacific
  26. haram_reich,heakoni,heinnland,heken,helix_labs,heminaw,hiverland,hohenbergia,+region:the_north_pacific
  27. holy_marcus_empire,holy_oranz,hong_kong_empire,hrysos,huapango,humptalumpta,hyperbanus,ibora,+region:the_north_pacific
  28. ice_and_tinian,ilisseia,illeatew_tese,illorices,imperial_essex,imperiousation,impler,indiana_hoosier_nation,+region:the_north_pacific
  29. indo-pacifica,indoneis,infinitis,islamic_cali,island_states_of_skelldia,islavity_pod,isop,italiata,+region:the_north_pacific
  30. itallitopia,itutiondis,jackxanlandia,jalyort_empire,jantederonseariterlo,jaoecw536,jasminlandia,jefffliu,+region:the_north_pacific
  31. jellytropica,jerzykowo,jones_country,jontopiary,jpia,jumany,justinisches_reich,kadivont,+region:the_north_pacific
  32. kalatona,kalimora_aire,kanlidia,kararock,karazan,karenlar,kasazzastan,kasteynia,+region:the_north_pacific
  33. keelut,kelvaros_prime,king_henry_iv,kingt,kirinbati,kokomo_island,kolorland,kriegerburg,+region:the_north_pacific
  34. kristalmaan,kuameme,kubrostavsria,kulgatha,kwaj,kyrianian,la_diosa_hera,ladtanderan,+region:the_north_pacific
  35. land_of_united,lang,lanterbliseating,lectionstan,lemonbiscuits,lionia,longsword01,lordelles,+region:the_north_pacific
  36. lorigia,lostlegion,lower_asia_west,lower_nubia,lunallian,luxelea,magorostan,malachiarts,+region:the_north_pacific
  37. manticore_utopia,marbamaga,mardea_flypammarka,mareor,marxist_luxembourg,matolne,mcancapland,mecca-switzerland,+region:the_north_pacific
  38. memeosan,mercandia,middle_drazzi,miltariat,minafederal,minsota,minuda,misthas,+region:the_north_pacific
  39. montarc,moose_repupblic,mor_lunkzii,morrazan,moubarakistan,mtzkekizustania,municipality_of_baria_and_vungtau,musselshell,+region:the_north_pacific
  40. mzeusia,nacht_khanate,naedorius,nairland,narfin_farfins,national_debt_and_sadness,national_goats,nationeer,+region:the_north_pacific
  41. nationtownstate,necromonia,neo_colorado,neo_hungarica,netheronia,new_ankorria,new_austra,new_bambury,+region:the_north_pacific
  42. new_bremerton,new_chilokver,new_dele,new_eleria,new_lakemba,new_lib,new_liberation,new_phyrreus,+region:the_north_pacific
  43. new_pruessen,new_spritea,new_yorkists_of_brooklyn,newpromisedland,nexia,ninjak30,niradans,nokias,+region:the_north_pacific
  44. north_armatas,northeast_american_federation,northern_federalists,northern_glory,northern_pennsytucky,northern_scovia,nova_beach,nova_patria,+region:the_north_pacific
  45. nova_sagitta,novae,novo_england,novo_nitra,novum_syndicate,nuova_belgica,nyenarod,obrania,+region:the_north_pacific
  46. octevius,oktavio,old_emporia,old_republic_of_the_philippines,one_hundred_castles,orenmark,orven,ostrinios,+region:the_north_pacific
  47. ostrolia,outer_egorniand,paenitet,palanyag,palisede,papika,partugrasku,party_time99,+region:the_north_pacific
  48. pasargad,pascolar,pavelland_tsardom,pavlikstan,pheonix_corp,phoebonecia,phoronu,phualand,+region:the_north_pacific
  49. pinguioris,planetpunk,plasir_grand,pleroma_sans_romans,plumas,potatolandium,pradovnia,prevaland,+region:the_north_pacific
  50. puczovska,pulse_and_haze,putinopia,pyracium,pyracum,q_w_e_r_t_y,qiland,quiverland,+region:the_north_pacific
  51. racoda,radicaster,rain_evedor,rajan_pradesh,rasyidah,redrunele,renzic,republic_of_destiny,+region:the_north_pacific
  52. republic_of_dixie,republic_of_hindraj,republic_remmnant,revolutionary_sealand,reylands,riechelburg,riverrs_ving,riverwinde,+region:the_north_pacific
  53. rizalinas,roast_pork,roosterteeth,rosewood-,run_mayst_republic,rustington,sachsa,saint_islanlay,+region:the_north_pacific
  54. sakaryata,sammas,san_charles,sandro,scatologia,sciency_advancement,seelandt,selfgradatude,+region:the_north_pacific
  55. shadowrik,shiala_and_the_filirines,shiandor,shiavania,shin-hachioji,shortbuscrashed,shui_mo,shyanne,+region:the_north_pacific
  56. sile_maungistan,sinelona,sirbil,slovai,smotavia,snoodum,solaku,solidair,+region:the_north_pacific
  57. solipsistic_tendancies,sort,south_north_china,southern_peopoloistopia,soviet_red_state,soviet_terran,spinachio,srpski_novo_zelandjani,+region:the_north_pacific
  58. staenga,staniel,stellaris-crystaloga,steraz,supercarriers,sylcar,sylverland,synt,+region:the_north_pacific
  59. szraidrai,tacorepublica,takkoland,targania,tarr-nation,tawya,teh_ottah,terralandys,+region:the_north_pacific
  60. terranulliuz,the_austro_germanic_union,the_black_cathedral,the_bloodline_of_the_angels,the_brunchovian_republic_of_pina_colada,the_bureaucratic_territories,the_cascade_regions,the_ceded_states,+region:the_north_pacific
  61. the_curry_islands,the_darbinian_isle,the_discipled,the_empire_of_bangladesh,the_europian_peoples,the_festival_islands,the_fnbs,the_galactic_triumvirate,+region:the_north_pacific
  62. the_gamer_party,the_greater_soviet_onion,the_holy_lands_of_namiir,the_iron_lions,the_islands_of_tonga,the_kyziban_islands,the_lucky_but_unfortunate_wanderers,the_lunar_brotherhood_knights,+region:the_north_pacific
  63. the_mike_roctafinserland,the_most_freedom_ever,the_northern_disparate_states,the_noviosyus,the_official_united_states_of_america,the_pantheons,the_red_lords,the_reorganized_sith_empire,+region:the_north_pacific
  64. the_republic_of_texas,the_republic_of_the_senate_of_the_trees,the_restored_ottoman_empire,the_santiagan_islands,the_second_spanish_state,the_social_rupublic_of_ivarde,the_syca,the_teddy,+region:the_north_pacific
  65. the_transhuman_union,the_true_crusaders,the_unbound_realm,the_windmilluminati,thoets,thoven,tianqing,timglish_congressional_republic,+region:the_north_pacific
  66. titanianapolis,tjaart,tofunia,tommatito,tomtjenland,torakuen,treshmania,trioccultatia,+region:the_north_pacific
  67. unified_greater_german_reich,united_draconia,united_government_of_corruption,united_kahndaq,united_kingdoms_of_islands,united_states_of_alexander,united_states_of_americanas,united_states_of_medford,+region:the_north_pacific
  68. united_states_of_straight_sheeple,united_western_slavic_nations,universal_state_formula,unsophisticate,upper_elochoman,upper_theigiestanticiania,utopotia,valenair,+region:the_north_pacific
  69. valhalla123,velon,venezuelia,ventusky,vexilia,victoriaans_nederlands,vigalzano,vigerus,+region:the_north_pacific
  70. vincone_cae,visburgh,vsyerossiya,walist,walter_jackson,waupun_island,weserpor,westerosi_republics,+region:the_north_pacific
  71. whachamacallit,whereisthatistan,whynotrepublic,willifusland,wisconsota,wolfbrain,wooleystan,wunderstrafanstalt,+region:the_north_pacific
  72. xanthras,xotalandia,yandere_nation,yaorozu,yarecir,yemet,yeprade,yoshikistan,+region:the_north_pacific
  73. yukti,yummy_blubber,zapatha,zastunia_free_state,zeno-sama,zhalopia,zighineborp,ziko,+region:the_north_pacific
  74. zimrobwe,zokk,

1-74

DONE

Response from @Racoda: General Kenobi!

I've now received quite a few NPA recruitment telegrams.

I am aware of the existence and mission of the NPA, however, I'd rather keep my WA nation in TNP and not become a member of the NPA -- primarily because I currently lack the time (and organizational/time-keeping skills) to participate. A quite obvious example: I was a TNP citizen for some time, but couldn't quite keep up with the requirement of posting once a month.

I will, in my heart and allegiance, remain a TNP citizen, even if not quite officially.

If you do have a telegram blacklist, I suggest you add Racoda, as I won't be joining the NPA for now.

If you, however, don't, I'll just keep on deleting these telegrams for now.

~Racoda
Response from @Dives Ergo: i am already in the NPA
Response from United States of Americanas: Eh, I’m looking to vote somewhere alternative to the WA their recent self defense ruling was distasteful to me since I do not condone the use of weapons in my country for any reason. Doubtful I’d find myself in the ranks of the NPA though I am a total noob on the role playing front and would be interested in the legislative role play.
> El Fiji Grande: Just to clarify, NPA is not roleplay. It is NS military gameplay. As in, you invade regions.
>> United States of Americanas: Eh no thanks. I’ll pass. Have a good evening.

Response from The Brunchovian Republic of Pina Colada: Dear El Fiji Grande,

I have a couple of questions about joining 'the Forum'. When trying to "Sign up" it asks me for my name - should I write my Nation States nation name? Obviously I would prefer that that is what shows up on my posts, not my 'real' name - not jsut for privacy, but so that everything matches up across the game. But I suspect that sign up part wants my real name. If I try to write in my Nation States nation name it says it is too long and must be under 25 characters. Should I just shorten the name of my nation (if that makes any sense)?

Also, when it asks if I already "have an account" I am not sure what to say. I don't have an account in 'the Forum' so I said no. And I presume I have to make up a new password for the Forum, too. Or am I meant to say I do have an account (meaning my Nation States account) and re-use the same password again?

I also have another question about setting up embassies or exchanging ambassadors. One nation asked me to do this but I do not know how to do it. Is this aspect of Nation States somehow linked to the Forum as well?

I deeply appreciate any help you can offer as I'm aware this will take some of your time.

Best regards,
The Brunchovian Republic of Pina Colada

> El Fiji Grande: Yes, you should enter your nation name. Since it's too long to fit, I would give yourself a nickname, like Pina Colada. You should create a new account. Your NationStates (NS) account is not in any way connected to the offsite forum.

If you got a request for embassies and ambassadors, it was likely done to roleplay. That said, regions also share embassies with other regions, and I personally serve as TNP's ambassador to Taijitu, Independent Order, and Lone Wolves United. This is not roleplay, and is instead official government activity that takes advantage of in-game NS mechanics. This is an aspect of NS that is tied to offsite forums, and a lot of that activity occurs there. Regions share updates with each other, often in the form of a regional newspaper.

I hope that helps. If you have any other questions, I'm happy to answer those too.
~El Fiji Grande

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back