-
-
Pronouns
He/They/Any
TNP Nation
Frances_Francis_the_First_of_Frances
Discord
Just_a_Lore
It's your favorite Justice that has been around for the last two terms.

In keeping with my election threads I will keep this short and sweet.

I've been Justice the last 2 Terms, among numerous other positions throughout the years I open the floor to questions and comments because I don't really have that much to say about it all and I think its best for people to just ask questions if they have any.

Lets make campaign buttons a thing again. :D
ReIK70mZxNZfugUsoeyGNxMSurKzgU5khHc0ay5BqN-3kPIetBrnJtAp2npKfNUuJOKCidGcq8jbmlJranf7RFrWRC8tYABFuekS8mwDWCY

1F9JIQtNc43JkUhS_b6cRjsRylQM29Js4g0unthrPCW3QZY1gslWuvixYYKyB5DWMe4cfqbequU4mEzQfPKf3VrWRC8tYABFuekS8mwDWCY
https://jmp.sh/hTYTCMY - Smaller Image Link

You've got my vote. You definitely bring dedication to the office, and I think you take it very seriously.

Lore, I have appreciated that you have been so active on the bench since you joined the Judicial branch, and your fearlessness is appreciated even while your decisions and opinions tend to give us a bit of heartburn. I have never doubted that your heart is in the right place and you root your opinions in the region’s law, which regularly leads two reasonable minds to butt heads on the best of days.

I’m sorry I got to this as late as I did, but I had a lot going on this week and there was another election somewhere else.

What do you think your most crucial decision was in your two terms as a justice?

Is there a recent crucial decision or issue that you feel should have been decided differently? And why is that?

Why didn’t you sign the government letter declaring this forum the official forum before we were able to have the formal vote on it?

Since I’m asking these questions and making these comments in the midst of the election, I can note that it doesn’t look like you’re going to make the cut. I think that’s a shame, because you’re passionate and you do a great job. We do have a lot of talent this cycle and there’s only so many spots. Thank you for the work you’ve put in, and thank you in advance for considering my belated input. Regardless of the outcome, you have my vote.

What do you think your most crucial decision was in your two terms as a justice?

Well when it comes down to it the last two terms there has only really been one decision and I was involved in. It would be nothing but self serving to point to it and talk about how I, COE and Sil are awesome.

Is there a recent crucial decision or issue that you feel should have been decided differently? And why is that?

And as I stated above, as I was involved and joined the only decision made in the last two terms I don't feel like putting Past Self Lord Lore on trial.

Why didn’t you sign the government letter declaring this forum the official forum before we were able to have the formal vote on it?

When it comes down to it. I understand the decision of the other Justices to sign it. But I just could not bring myself to sign it and conflict myself and the entire court in one of the biggest questions in TNP law in the last several years.

When it comes down to it my view is that you have the Administration Team, Government and Court. The Court is not the legal counsel of the Delegate or Government (the Attorney General is very explicitly that in the Constitution), to have the whole court sign the letter would conflict the whole court and then put the region in the position where were a request pressed then you would have the Delegate and Speaker picking THOs to review both of their actions which is a situation that would definitely leave a sour taste for most people.

While some might say "Well no one filed a request" I stress that I do not in fact see into the future. I knew I would not make any friends because it created a perception of division, but I did it because I believe wholeheartedly that it was the correct action and would do it again.

And I also must say that this division in viewpoint is downright vital for the court, the court needs differing viewpoints to function otherwise you end up with nothing but an echo chamber.

Back