Spooktacular Spectacular

arietti

the sentient Ry Bread, at your service!
moce_seal.png

BOO!!!! Did I scare you? Probably not… oh well, no matter, maybe the reason I’m speaking to you will! I am here to present to you TNP’s new Spooktacular Spectacular! Muahahaaaa!!!

The Spooktacular Spectacular is a writing contest created to honor the spookiness and spirit of the Halloween season! The topic of this contest is simple: create a short story or poem about or inspired by a classic monster. Enter this contest and you have the chance to win any one of these categories:

Scariest Story

Best Plot

Best Characters

Most Creative

There’s just a small set of rules you need to follow, but I promise they won’t take any of the fun away!
  1. As long as it follows the community guidelines and remains at a PG-13 level of content, and is your own work, you can enter it. Any entry that is found to be in violation of copyright rules/laws will be permanently removed and the person who entered it disqualified from the contest.

2. Poetry must not exceed twelve stanzas

3. The monster that you chose as your prompt must be stated somewhere in the post, whether it’s an an author’s note, the title, or as part of the story itself.

4. Only one entry is allowed per participant.

The contest will start today (Wednesday, October 31st) and end on Saturday, November 10th. Winners will be posted on November the 15th. Good luck to all, and most importantly remember to have fun and do your spooky best! Happy halloween!

Back