TNP's Got Talent Winners!

arietti

the sentient Ry Bread, at your service!
moce_seal.png

The North Pacific's Got Talent Winners!

Yay! Finally! I know, I know, it's been a looong time since the contest ended. The forum moved mixed up and displaced scheduling. But we finally were able to judge the entries and come up with some winners!

Before I announce who won what, I'd like to give a special thank you to all who participated in this challenge. All of the entries were lovely, and it was difficult to choose winners. There was lots of talent in many unique and diverse fields, and I loved every second of it! I would just like to remind those who entered, though, that just because you didn't win doesn't mean your entry wasn't great. I loved every entry I saw, and each one stood out in their own way. However, only enough prizes were made for three people. So without further ado, I present to you the winners of The North Pacific's Got Talent! Drum roll please...! drrdrrdrrdrrddrrrrrr...

In third place, the roleplay post titled "Extinguished" By @Kyoki Chudoku !
RXCPXRQ.png
In second place, the acrylic painting of the Golden Gate Bridge by @El Fiji Grande !
Eniaidq.png
And in first place, the acoustic musical composition by @Calph !
3bQV7kN.png

Once again, sorry for taking so long, but congratulations to all of the winners! The pieces were all creative and unique, however, so don't feel bad if you didn't win. Hopefully we can do this again next year!

Great jorbe everyone! I love how (all the winning ones at least) were very different and unique. Is there a way to see all of them? I'd love to see (or hear) all of them. :)

Back