Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
Results

re1RYzT.png

This thread is solely for the purposes of posting results of the world cup. You may reply to the results as they come in. This can include roleplaying your teams take on the game, news posts, anything else that comes to mind. From time to time, the moderators will also feature a sponsor in this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
The North Pacific World Cup 2018 STARTS

A great jouney starts today for the people of both Territorio di Nessuno and Highton Islands, as well as for the other 30 nations awaiting to see how well they're national teams will performe.
Early in the morning today, the teams have been presented to the crowd in the stadium across the Territories. The Ehm Olympic Stadium, home of the Disperso National Team, the Stade du Territoire Metropolitaine and the Stadio Rais (homes of the two most succesful Dispersi teams, the AS Jeunesse d'Ehm and the Sportive Esperanza), the Karl Franz Arena and the Stadio dei Monti (homes of the two oldest dispersi teams, the SC Jang Bogo and the Tor FC) and finally the Stadio Diego de la Vega (the biggest stadium in Territorio di Nessuno and home of the CF America).
In this stadiums, as well as in the ones in Highton, the destiny of 32 nations will be written. Who shall take the trophy home?

Let's the games start!

@Yukkira , @mcmasterdonia , @Yrkidding , @Andrenne @ACR of Deerfenland @Nation of Govornia, @Milleniumsword , @Aaron Pan

In Territorio di Nessuno:
AP Republic-Yukkira 1-0
McMasterdonia-Govornia 3-2
In Highton:
Lancerian Empire-North Armata 4-2
Deerfenland-Andrenne 4-2
Malta Comino Gozo[/nation] in the TNP World Cup!]

Treshmania: Good afternoon Malta Comino Gozo and welcome to the Treshmanian talkshow! I here your team is playing in the 2018 TNP World Cup. In fact, you are in my division. What brought you to this year's World Cup and have you been in it before?

Malta Comino Gozo: No, this is Malta Comino Gozo's first time entering this great competition, and we are beyond excited! We look forward to playing against you! We want to prove that small football teams like us with a big dream can accomplish anything, eg winning the world cup!

Treshmania: Very interesting! What is your team's name and moscot?

Malta Comino Gozo: Malta Comino Gozo FA, but we are nicknamed the Minnows! Our mascot travels with us in his fish tank! Malcolm the Miraculous Minnow (don't underestimate the minnows!)

Treshmania: Final question: What is your goal in this year's World Cup?

Malta Comino Gozo: No pun intended!

We want to win the entire thing! We are in it to win it! Stranger things have happened...

Treshmania: I see. However, you will have to defeat the mighty Treshmanian Trojans first! Thank you for your time on the Treshmanian talkshow! Do you have anything else to add?

Malta Comino Gozo: Thank you so much for having us! We wish everyone taking part all the best of luck! See you on the football field...
To see more interviews from @Treshmania, click the dispatch below!

https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1129286

Statement from Wehr following Syrixia Defeat

The Manager of the National Team issued a statement last night after Highton fell 2-1 to the Syrixian Empire in its opening match of the TNP Cup:

"I'd like to apologise to all of the loyal Hightonian supporters. I know this is an embarassing defeat and I am incredibly sorry we could not complete the comeback. I believe I should take some of the blame for my change of formation this match and descisions in the first half to allow the team to concede two goals. You are the best fans in the world, and I hope that you can support us throughout the rest of the group stage"

Interview with Blue Cocos captain Alexís

Hightonian team captain Alexís took questions following the 2-1 defeat to the Syrixian Empire in its opening match of the TNP Cup:

Interview: "How do you feel about the final minutes of the game?"

Alexis: "We are extremely dissappointed we could not grab an equalizer. We felt we had the momentum in the final minutes of play, but unfortunately our efforts were too little too late."

I: "You scored Highton's only goal in the 86th minute. What are your thoughts on the goal?"

A: "Scoring a goal means nothing when you lose the match. We should have scored more, there isno doubt about it. We hope that we can get back on track against Advancia-Sizzletown."

I: "And that brings me to the next question: what can you say about Advancia-Sizzletown?"

A: "They did pull off a win against Sanjurika earlier today, but I think we should be able to get the job done. I don't want to dissappoint out great fans a second time and they deserve better"

I: "Thank you"

Mandeep Chavda
@MannyMan
h0xDKaM.png

IT'S GOING GOLD LADS #ItsGoingGold

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
1,063 ~ 201

RpWRj5I.png
Gulshan Patel
@Gugu
h0xDKaM.png

One game at a time my ass. FOOTBALL'S GOING GOLD #ItsGoingGold

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
2,286 ~ 502

RpWRj5I.png
Arjit Kumar
@Aneep
h0xDKaM.png

Good night to everyone, except the people who don't think #ItsGoingGold

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
1,476 ~ 347

RpWRj5I.png

Konungur Tobias III Loðbrók
@kórónaprydansk
h0xDKaM.png

Victory for Prydania! What a win! That's one, boys! #WorldCup2018 #Prydansk2018

1,004 ~ 457
NUMBER OF REFLUTTS ~ NUMBER OF FAVORITES

RpWRj5I.png

sjZ90y8.png

"...and now onto sports! Prydania's men's team won their first game in the 2018 World Cup, winning 2-1 over Ulstome. Kurt Mørch scored the game-winning goal in the second half to secure the victory. We now take you to Anette Leth, who is standing by with Mr. Mørch in Territorio di Nessuno."

AL: You must be over the moon! How can you possibly describe how you're feeling at this moment?

Kurt Mørch, his hair stuck to the front of his face with sweat and with a wide grin is almost beyond words. Players in red Prydanian jerseys pass by him, hugging him and high fiving him. In the distance Prydanian fans in the stands wave flags and chant in Prydanian Makari.

KM: It's surreal you know? A year ago...a year ago I didn't even know if I could feed my family...half the town was rubble and...

Mørch takes a while to collect himself but looks back up smiling.

...I'm just so grateful to be here, representing my country. It was an honour just to take the field, but to have the chance I did...I can't believe it. I still can't believe it.

AL: Is there anything you want to say to the people watching back home?

KM: Just that we're working hard for them, and we're proud to be here for them.

AL: Thank you so much for your time, Kurt.

KM: My pleasure!

AL: And back to you Leif!

"Thank you Anette! What a win! And now onto weather..."

Last edited:
11biw74.png

A Krevti Broadcasting Company Channel

VISIT OUR GOVT PORTAL FOR MORE
https://sites.google.com/view/govt-of-krevt-portal

16: 32 PM IST

2018 Highton/Nessuno World Cup
02/12/2018

Another Magnificant Day went today both in Highton and Nessuno!
Where, In Highton
AP Republic beated Yukkira with 1-0 and
McMasterdonia beated Govornia with 3-2.
However, Interestingly , there were some unexpected outcomes that were sort of surprising! Because In Nessuno,
Lancerian Empire beated North Armata with 4-2 and , with the same scorecard
Deerfenland beated Andrenne with 4-2!

Just 2 more days until Krevt's clash with Malta!
What a great match that'll be.

Stay tuned for more!

03/12/2018
Another Magnificant Day went today both in Highton and Nessuno!
Where, In Highton
Prydania beated British Bayonet with 2-1 and
there was a tie between Spartopia and Tonga with 2-2.
However, Interestingly , there were some unexpected outcomes that were sort of surprising! Because In Nessuno,
Yemet Beated the World Cup 2018 Host i.e Nessuno with 1-0 and , Rosewood defeated Habanan with 3-1!

Just One More day to go!
All the best @Malta Comino Gozo

Here we have some Flutts from Krevtis
Ayushman Sinha
@Ayush
h0xDKaM.png

We wish The Krevti Team and The Malta's Football team a good luck, and we hope that tomorrow's match will be much much interesting!#WorldCup2018

12,000,000 ~ 9,000,000

RpWRj5I.png

ADVERTISEMENT FLUTT
Ministry Of Trade and Commerce Krevt
@MoTCKrevt
h0xDKaM.png

ON67 Inc. Is now selling exclusive World Cup Merchandise! Shop now with the code 777Kr to avail 50% off on merch.#WorldCup2018

89,000 ~ 12,000

RpWRj5I.png

Last edited:
A shocking defeat

The news spread today as result of the National Team's defeat in their first game of the competition.
I grigi, widely favored in this home game, suffered a heavy defeat by the Yemet National Team, a country at its first international participation.
Although only for 1-0 this defeat is felt even more because of the missed opportunities of the team, as stated by the same coach Fornaciari; "Our boys have missed the ability to finalize the numerous opportunities created in our favor, not without a good dose of sfiga".
One wonders if this misfortune does not affect the victory in the remaining two games of the group, necessary to get the qualification to the next stage.
"I'm not worried about the result", he still assures us optimistic, "It was just a setback, you'll see. In this match we underestimated our opponents, but it's not a mistake we'll repeat"
This is what the entire nation hopes for the next match against Habanan, defeated 3-1 by Rosewood favorites, and at the moment the last in the provisional ranking of the group that sees Rosewood first, followed by Yemet.

From "Il Ghepardo dello Sport"

YeTNtc9.jpg

The Teams kit has been announced and the official @Malta Comino Gozo vs Krevt line up ahead of their first match on Tues 4th December 18.

Two of the best named players in this competition will start against Krevt on 4th Dec, DF Ferdinando
Apapappapapappa and GK Steve Sultanaraisin 7 September 1990.

Borg hopes to keep their record of scoring most goals for his national team
VNnT8ow.png

GK Andrew Mogg 2 March 1985 (age 33) Hibernians
GK Henry Sonello 13 October 1988 (age 30) Valletta
GK Steve Sultanaraisin 7 September 1990 (age 28) Ħamrun Spartans
DF Andrei Sagius 12 August 1986 (age 32) Hibernians
DF Ryann Camilleri 22 May 1988 (age 30) Valletta
DF Steven Borg 15 May 1988 (age 30) Valletta
DF Joseph Zerofa 31 May 1988 (age 30) Valletta
DF Joseph Cauchong 15 July 1997 (age 21) Hibernians
DF Kai Attard 10 September 1994 (age 24) Birkirkara
DF Ferdinando Apapappapapappa 29 July 1992 (age 26) Victoria Hotspurs
DF Michal Johnson 11 May 1994 (age 24) Balzan
MF Finley Bruffa 24 August 1981 (age 37) Gżira United
MF Clinton Failla 8 January 1986 (age 32) Floriana
MF Pawlu Fenecho 20 December 1986 (age 31) Birkirkara
MF Rowan Muscat 5 June 1991 (age 27) Valletta
MF Born Loscu 5 April 1993 (age 25) Hibernians
MF Steve Pissani 7 August 1992 (age 26)Floriana
MF Jake Grechpardi 18 November 1997 (age 20) Birkirkara
MF Juan Carlos Corbalan 3 March 1997 (age 21) Gżira United
FW Michael Mifsed (Captain) 17 April 1981 (age 37) Birkirkara
FW André Schembrie 27 May 1986 (age 32) Apollon Limassol
FW Andrew Cofen 13 May 1981 (age 37) Gżira United
FW Alfred Leffing 29 November 1984 (age 33) Balzan
FW Jean Paul Bob Farrugia 21 March 1992 (age 26) Sliema Wanderers

Malta C G Cultural Affairs
@Malta Comino Gozo
h0xDKaM.png

Malta's first game of the World Cup is tomorrow! Get behind our hashtag! Best of luck Lads! #malcolmthemiraculousminnow

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
2,193,019 ~ 1,920,403

RpWRj5I.png

Match Reports to follow

Stadium
Attendance

One More day to go!
All the best to team @Krevt

L: Hello, folks, and welcome back to Govornian News Series on Channel 805! I’m your host, Laramie Fitzgeraaaald! *Applause* Okay, folks; today we have the star player of our homeland’s World Cup team, Andrew Morgaaaan! *Applause as ‘Ander’ walks in, waves to the audience, and handshakes Laramie*

A: Hey guys! I’m really glad to be here.
L: Well we’re glad you’re here and as with any sporting event, we will have some questions for you.
A: Naturally! It’s only customary to interrogate athletes; what else are they for? *Laughter*
L: Haha! Well, Mr. Comedian, here’s your first question—
A: Why do I think we lost? Well, to be perfectly honest, I think the other team won. I mean, we’re fresh to the game; McMasterdonia has infinitely more experience than we do and he’s surely called McMASTERdonia for a reason. We tried as hard as we could.
L: You heard it here first, folks! Ander has no faith in our nation!
A: Uh, that is NOT what I said.
L: Now, how do you feel about the fact that you were the only player to score any goals?
A: Uh, well, it certainly wasn’t just me. We had some really good guys out there setting me up for those shots and I’m lucky I was able to carry out their assists.
L: There you have it! Ander here chalks up his superiority to plain old luck!
A: What are you TALKING about?? I didn’t say that at ALL! HOW can you—?
L: OOOHKAY, folks, we’re gonna see you after a commercial break! Stay tuned for the latest conspiracy about my ex-wife!

Ulstome national news

A WELL FOUGHT DEFEAT!

"Football has long been our national sport, an integral part of our communities that has many times, brought us together. But now we see the aftermath of our beloved sport. The anger of the fans.
When alcohol and anger in defeat mix we get a very unpleasant mix, yesterday police worked hard calming down those who had just a little to much to drink.
Alex Haverton will tell you more"

*The Camera switches to a reporter on the feild*

"Yesterday you would of been hard found to find any bar, pub or just anywhere that had a TV or radio that wouldn't be swarmed by people, drink in hand ready to cheer on their Country.
They were all hoping for a win in their first game against Prydania, the atmosphere was full of excitement and cheer.

But the result was not what any of them could have wanted, the match started off well with both team playing excellently and appeared to be evenly matched as neither side could seize the momentum of the game in the first half.

An excellent through pass by Daniel Selwood gave Toby Newland the perfect opportunity, which he soundly took to place the ball firmly past the Prydania goalkeeper and into the bottom right corner. The crowds went wild both in the stadium and back in Ulstome as drink flew and the cheers could be heard across the nation no matter where u where.

An excellent goal by the Prydania side however put a stop to any momentum the Ulstome could manage to gain, this did no deter the spirits of the Ulstome side who continued their efforts to score again with the full support of their supporters, cheering them on, however attempt after attempt failed to end up in the net.

All hopes of a Ulstome win were crushed when Kurt Mørch scored from a well placed cross to make the game 2-1 in favour of the Prydania side.
A unfortunate defeat to a well played game"

After the tie with Lotion Empire, 3-3, Treshmania is happy with the result. "We could of easily lost that game," says team captain Chris Moore, member of the Treshmanian Trojans. "Our offense was very slow today scoring on the 78th minute. Without our key defensive stops, we would have lost indefinitely. The goalie made an amazing save on the 88th minute to prevent them from losing the game.

Last edited:
11biw74.png

15:02 pm IST, 4th December 2018

AN UNMATCHED VICTORY!

Today, The Krevti Football Team brought cheers to the football fans across Krevt. The Team, Played very-well, no doubt the competition coming from Malta's Team was also challenging. The Ministry Of Sports and Physical Education today said "The Krevti Football Team did undoubtedly well on AMW Stadium. The Fans of Malta and Krevt were cheering for both the teams because on one-hand Malta's Team Played with Intelligence and on other-hand Masculine Krevti Players made Malta Difficult to goal. Attempts of goal from Malta's side were prevented by our team's great goalkeeper who used his precise knowledge about player's position in order to know where the player was going to goal, Once again i would like to congratulate the Malta's team for playing at an up to the par level and making a place for Malta's team in Krevtis Hearts."

But today's not all, there are many matches to come, the will of other teams and hardwork of Krevtis can decide the fate of this year's World Cup.

Well Played @Malta Comino Gozo . We hope to see an even-better and masculine team next time. We have a lot of hope on You

malta_comino_gozo__673416.png
V
krevt__808448.png

VNnT8ow.png

GK Steve Sultanaraisin 7 September 1990 (age 28) Ħamrun Spartans
DF Ryann Camilleri 22 May 1988 (age 30) Valletta
DF Steven Borg 15 May 1988 (age 30) Valletta
DF Joseph Cauchong 15 July 1997 (age 21) Hibernians
DF Kai Attard 10 September 1994 (age 24) Birkirkara
DF Ferdinando Apapappapapappa 29 July 1992 (age 26) Victoria Hotspurs
MF Rowan Muscat 5 June 1991 (age 27) Valletta
MF Juan Carlos Corbalan 3 March 1997 (age 21) Gżira United
FW Michael Mifsed (Captain) 17 April 1981 (age 37) Birkirkara
FW André Schembrie 27 May 1986 (age 32) Apollon Limassol
FW Alfred Leffing 29 November 1984 (age 33) Balzan

2018 Fifa World Cup on MCG 1
Host:
Hosted by Territorio Di Nessuno and The Highton Islands
Live: Coverage across MCG TV, MCG Radio and MCG Sport website with further coverage on the mobile app.
AMW Stadium
@Krevt v @Malta Comino Gozo
Football%20and%20statistics%20Feature%20image.png

Tnke18H.png

90'+3' End Regular Time
90' 3 mins added
79' Long range shot by Malta
70' Krevt corner, saved.
56' Malta hits the bar with a left footed shot from outside the box from a direct free kick.
55' Substitution, Krevt
55' Substitution, Krevt
55' Substitution,Malta
45' Substitution, Krevt
45' Start 2nd Half
45'+4' Halftime
45'+3' Goal! Krevt 3, Malta 0. left footed shot from very close range to the bottom right corner following a set piece situation.
34' Attempt on goal for Krevt
21' Goal! Krevt 2 Malta 0. Header from the centre of the box to the top left corner. Assisted following a corner.
10 Goal Krevt 1 Malta 0
- First Half begins.

Krevt 3- 0 Malta

Hello, you join us here at MCG 1 for a post match interview with Ray Borg after that stunning 3-0 defeat this afternoon
Scott: Ray what happened?
Ray: We conceded too readily in the first half. Clearly you don't want to do that against a very good Krevt team. I'm pleased we were a little more controlled in the second half. We will take that positive - but overall not a good day for us."
Scott: MCG were not quite as bad as being three down at half-time suggests. You did have a good attempt
Ray: Yes the whole sideline team and fans were on their feet we couldn't believe it hit the bar! So sad!
Scott: So what now?
Ray: Well its back to vigorous training tomorrow and a whole change in tactics and team. The formation did not work, but credit to the boys for playing so well against a great side. @Krevt are magnificent.
Scott: A lot of people are asking, it's a weird question but where was Malcolm the Miraculous Minnow your mascot?
Ray: SOMEONE (glares wide eyed at Misfed whose off camera) left him on the team coach on the way here! SO we had to go to our back up plan and have our substitute mascot, the plastic toy fish! Not blaming this on us loosing but it didn't help!
Scott: Oh, well that's all we have time for thank you Ray Borg and the nation hopes we can win from here! Goodnight and back to you in the studio This has been Scott Freekick

QHmuWwt.png

McMasterdonia edges out Govornia 3-2 in World Cup
By Susan Collins, Highton

The McMasterdonian Football team has once again led the nation in celebration as it defeated Govornia 3-2 in the North Pacific's World Cup hosted by Nessuno and Highton.

The McMasterdonian Football Club has a long and storied history of success on the world stage. However, recent instability in the Kingdom had caused some consternation about the likely continued success of the team.

RqolmyQ.jpg

Chairman of the McMasterdonian Football Club, Prince Richard of McMasterdonia​

Owned by the McMasterdonian Royal Family, Prince Richard is the honorary Chairman of the Club. The Prince and an entourage of McMasterdonian business people, aristocracy, and intelligentsia were all at the game and were absolutely delighted to see the team win once more.

"They played wonderfully" Prince Richard said "The McMasterdonian Football Club continues to demonstrate McMasterdonian sporting ability on the world stage and is a great source of international pride. I am absolutely confident that we can bring the cup home to Intelligentsia this year!"

Highton City Herald Sport
@HeraldSport
h0xDKaM.png

Highton forward Joseph Vard will likely miss the TNP Cup match against Advancia-Sizzletown due to a minor injury picked up in training this week (Report)
#HN18 #HFA

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
386 ~ 6,294

RpWRj5I.png

Last edited:
joSxpsW.png

Back on Track

- Alexís brace helps Highton to 4-0 win
- Vard absence not felt
- Switch to 5-3-2 makes huge difference

Victoria, RT– The HightonEnergieArena played host as the Blue Cocos dominated Advancia-Sizzletown to snatch three points and win 4-0. With Sanjurika’s 1-0 win over Syrixia in the other match, the group is blown wide open going into the final game. Alexís opened the scoring right before half time, converting from a VAR-awarded penalty kick. Emil Galeta, a 17 year old center back from recently relegated Borussia SV but has impressed this season in the HFA 1st League enough to earn a spot in the roster– he came off the bench for his debut in the 56th minute and had a dream start scoring a worldie from 36 yards out in the 62nd to double the lead. Alexís secured his brace with a tap in from close range on 81 minutes, and Francis Júnior wrapped up the scoring with a converted free kick in the 89th minute in his hometown of Victoria. Another upside was goalkeeper John Checker’s excellent performance between the sticks, making 4 saves.

Highton (5-3-2)- John Checker (8); Francis Júnior
⚽ (9), Mario Küpfer (7), Thomas Männ (7), Otto Berger (6) (Galeta, 56), Jacob Schußer (6); Percy Gur (7), Fernando Rossi (8), Samy Chase (7); Alexís ⚽⚽ (9) (Cornes, 82), Victor Chan (7) (Johnson, 90); Substitutes– Emil Galeta ⚽ (9), Iago Cornes (6), John Johnson (-); Unused Subs– Jordaan Brown, Alexandre Muñoz, Cole Week, Adam Guard, Franz Müller, Anthony Heath, Cro Microini, Christian Zagovic.

Highton City Herald Sport

@HeraldSport

h0xDKaM.png

Wehr: “This time we showed the world what Highton can do. All credit goes to the lads for their hard work in training and excellent teamwork on the field today”

#HN18 #HFA

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES

727 ~ 10,264

RpWRj5I.png

Francis Júnior

@FJunior2

h0xDKaM.png

Buzzing to get the three points today, especially in front of the Victoria United supporters! Afram Highton!

#AframHighton #TakeAim

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES

402 ~ 7,142
RpWRj5I.png

Ida Schönau

@PresIdaSchonau

h0xDKaM.png

VAR: What is it good for?

#AframHighton

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES

1,285 ~ 9,303
RpWRj5I.png

Crowned Prince Diego II

@HHH

h0xDKaM.png

The Blue Cocos embody the spirit of the nation showing excellent effort to take the win today! Afram Highton!

#AframHighton

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES

7,276 ~ 90,720

RpWRj5I.png

Last edited:
Z8kYmXV.png

IS FOOTBALL FINALLY GOING GOLD?
by Vikram Mehta in Pataliputra
December 2, 1999

EHM, TERRITORIO DI NESSUNO – Earlier today, the Empire won a surprising victory in the 1999 TNP World Cup over the Hightonian national team- long considered one of the greatest teams in football- with a score of 2 to 1. The shockwave, suddenly and rapidly felt across the Empire, quickly drove much of the population to a joyous frenzy. The Empire, having never won a World Cup in decades, seemed and continues to seem ready to believe that what was once deemed impossible may in fact happen.

In a statement, the manager of Highton's national team noted, "I'd like to apologise to all of the loyal Hightonian supporters. I know this is an embarassing defeat and I am incredibly sorry we could not complete the comeback", before going on to reassure his team's fans, stating "You are the best fans in the world, and I hope that you can support us throughout the rest of the group stage." Meanwhile, across the Phoenix Strait, Bhushan Ambani, the manager of the Lions, put forth a very different tone.

"I'm incredibly proud of our Lions today. We did the Empire proud, we did the people proud, and we're hoping that, Prajapati's grace willing, we will continue to do so and realize the dream we've all been waiting so long for." Ambani stated at a press conference, followed by full minutes of cheering. One fan in the crowd yelled loudly, "FOOTBALL'S GOING GOLD!", followed by many more.

The slogan, which has widely been associated with Imperial efforts to finally take home a World Cup, not only spread rapidlu throughout the conference crowd, but throughout the Empire itself, quickly rising to become trending on Fluttr and becoming a rallying cry- as it often tends to do at World Cups- for Imperial fans. This time, however, it comes equipped with new fervor, depth, and meaning, and should the Empire continue its journey upward in the Cup, the chants may get louder and louder.

Below are just three of the many Fluttr highlights following the Lions' stunning victory.
Mandeep Chavda
@MannyMan
h0xDKaM.png

IT'S GOING GOLD LADS #ItsGoingGold

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
1,063 ~ 201

RpWRj5I.png
Gulshan Patel
@Gugu
h0xDKaM.png

One game at a time my ass. FOOTBALL'S GOING GOLD #ItsGoingGold

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
2,286 ~ 502

RpWRj5I.png
Arjit Kumar
@Aneep
h0xDKaM.png

Good night to everyone, except the people who don't think #ItsGoingGold

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
1,476 ~ 347

RpWRj5I.png

Translation by Sucheta Sharma
December 2, 1999

Share This Story!

Breaking News from Malta Comino Gozo FC

Ray Borg will make 4 changes to the team that lost again @Krevt and revamp his starting formation! Malta Comino Gozo sit bottom of the group before facing Lotion Empire on Saturday at the HightonEnergieArena meanwhile Krevt will face Trashmania. Krevt could top the group if they win!

*Habanan news*
Hello everyone and thank you for tuning in to the news! Today marks a day in history as our team faced against Rosewood and lost with 3-1. This may have been a shocking defeat but we will never surrender! For we have the might to defeat anyone with enough will and manpower. we may have lost the first game but that doesn't mean we won't lose the next 2 games! For the might of Habanan, WE WILL WIN!
*End of news* *NOTE:I didn't know that we had to rp on this forum and I have been posting on the Board(Cause i'm an idiot lol) so sorry!*

Joseph Muscat Really Wants Malta To Start Winning At Sports

Line up the troops; it's time to start seeing wins on the football field and beyond

DY0BhEXWsAAYF9l.jpg

Joseph Muscat the King of @Malta Comino Gozo is on a mission: to make Malta Comino Gozo win at sports.

In an MCGSports interview which will be broadcasted on MCG2 later this evening, Joseph Muscat spoke about the national sports budget and the newly built national sports school.

Muscat said that the government was ready to consider doubling the national sports budget, Muscat commented that “The government plans to launch a national sports strategy to address these issues and we have already started discussions with sports federations and the Malta Comino Gozo Olympic Committee in this regard.” A new school has been built already for various sporting events

This year's first game of the World Cup didn't really go well for Malta's national team, which saw them lose 3-0 to @Krevt. Malta face Lotion Empire this Saturday at 15:00 on MCG1 and MCG Sporting Radio.

Last edited:
zjgvxv6.png
Goyanean National Team beats Surikatia 3-1 and ties Naizerre 3-3
Dag Einarsson -- Tor, Nessuno -- Dec. 5, 2018

You'd never think Goyanes would get past the first match at the TNP World Cup. It's a surprise they even qualified. But the Group A team seems to be pulling off some miraculous victories. At the opener on December 1st, Goyanes triumphed over Surikatia 3-1. Goals were scored by Jorgen Admunsson (19', 33') and by Eivind Nyberg (77'). Today, Goyanes tied soccer powerhouses Naizerre 3-3. Goals were scored by Felix Normeryer (12'), Jorgen Admunsson (44') and Eivind Nyberg (53').

Coach Hannan said "Today is a day that we'll remember for sure. We can't get cocky though if we want to keep passing expectations." Admunsson, arguably the best player on the Goyanean team, said that "we have to count our blessings every day. I still don't know how we made it this far."

Many wonder why Goyanes could have gotten off to such a good start, especially since Goyanes seems to be one of the few places on Eras where soccer isn't popular. Many credit a new generation of millenials who are out playing soccer in foreign leagues, learning skills and technique. Others credit plain old luck. Whatever it is, it's working. Some speculate that if Goyanes' national team continues its success rate it could catalyze a revolution in the Goyanean sports industry, destabilizing the "dual monarchs" of hockey and lacrosse.
Only time can tell what's in store for the National Team and for soccer in Goyanes.

9l3EMKo.png

Prydania Escapes with a Draw, Blows Opportunity to Secure First Overall Seed
6 December 2018

Territorio di Nessuno- Prydania will enter the elimination stage of the 2018 World Cup leading Group 5. The Prydanian national team tied Spartopia 2-2, but only after blowing a 2-0 lead in the late first half and early second half. The tie still secures the top spot in the group for Prydania, guaranteeing them passage on to the elimination round. Still? A victory over Spartopia would have allowed Prydania to technically secure the tournament's overall number one seed. The blown the lead only emphasizes the lost opportunity.

"We didn't commit to a full 90 minutes of football" midfielder Ernst Beck said, speaking with RÚV 8 correspondent Anette Leth.
"The Spartopian team has a lot of depth, and a lot of talented guys. You can't sleep on them, and we slept. Simple as that."

Prydanian national team coach Jakob Høj emphasized the need to learn from mistakes.
"We let up on them, and we got a bit lucky with tough play, to get out of the game with a tie. We can learn from this. We have to. The teams we're playing going forward won't allow us to let up. We'll have to fight every minute of football going forward."

The team, however, remained optimistic.
"We're moving on, and we're excited that we're getting the chance to continue to play. I'm not sure what our expectations were this tournament, but we're playing a really high tempo. And if we stay focused? We'll do well" forward Kurt Mørch said.

Prydania none the less moves on, though the collapse against Spartopia will certainly keep them on alert as they begin to match up against the world's elite.

Last edited:
"Hello everyone this is Scott Freekick with a message from MCG Sports reporting from HightonEnergieArena here in the Highton Islands! Here with me today I have Ferdinando Apapa... Apapapp... Appl... (stares awkwardly at camera) Ferd! "Ferdinado Apapappapapappa actually" (he grins).

Scott: "Is your team ready to win their next game again The Lotion Empire?"
Ferd: "Yes, we are ready to bring our A game tomorrow, me and the team have been busy training every day since the game against Krevt. Ray has been really optimistic."
Scott: "The whole nation is behind you! This could be a world first if we qualify, anyone in Group H could still qualify!"
Ferd: " If we win this we are still in with a chance! Malcolm the Miraculous Minnow will be there and not left on the coach like the previous game!
Scott" Thanks Ferdinando Appapapineapple" (blushes) "We wish you all the best of luck tomorrow!"
"You can tune in on MCG Sports 1 tomorrow from 15:00 to watch the game live" Back to you in the studio!

Back