-
-
TNP Nation
Zazumo
Discord
CaptainPhrisbee
The Office of the Minister of Defense
October 15, 2018

Hello everyone, it looks like it's time for another term. Hopefully you all are as excited as I am. Last term the NPA was incredibly active. We assisted our allies on multiple occasions. We've even established relations with a few orgs which we were not accustomed to working with prior. I look forward to seeing what this term has in store.

My biggest goal is to keep the NPA active. With weekly scheduled training ops that will give both our officers and soldiers time to plan ahead. There will also be a continued focus on joint ops with our allies. R/D has proved to be a fantastic way of bringing us closer to other regions such as NPO and Osiris. I hope to continue seeing more relations formed over the course of the next term.

I will also be bringing back BMWSurfer and BluieGamer as my deputy ministers. Both of them proved to be extremely helpful last term so they are my obvious choices to take into this next term as well.

I'm excited to see what we achieve going forward. Lets have fun and stay active!

Minister of Defense
Zaz​

Back