Norsian-Yukkirian Contract

Yukkira

TNPer
Discord
An Actual Walrus#6526

Actual Contract

This thread will focus upon the agreement as negotiated by Veronica and Arima of the Principality of Yukkira with she of Alycia of the country of Norsia. Conditions contained in this thread will be agreed upon by both parties and and confirmed by each other via the other party agreeing to the conditions proposed by the party that spoke first (e.i. if Norsia proposes an amendment to the contract, I (Yuki) will confirm and make canon the conditions by posting that I agree with the amendments that Norsia proposes).

Something something something WIP

Amendment 1A
Consignment of Additional Ballistic Missiles

Norsia Gets:
- An additional 20 nukes in the form of the following:

10x - Tengu I's (SRBMs)
06x - Tengu II's (MRBMs)
02x - Tengu III's/IV's (IRBMs/ICBMs)
20x - Additional Requiem MIRVs w/ warheads

Delivery will be immediate/as soon as possible

- Option to buy Chuugata/Juubuki TEL vehicles and or trailer attachments at 75% of base cost before export/import tax and duties.
- Incentives in relation to import duties and taxes for Norsian brewery companies to outsource work to the princedoms of Mei, Yui, and Katan (not necessarily in that order).
- Option to further negotiate incentives for other kinds of Norsian businesses per the discretion of Norsian leadership.

Yukkira Gets:
- Fair price for goods sold
- Several hundred crates full of various kinds of Norsian alcohol (e.i. a "sampler") to be delivered to the Most Noble House of Yuki's residence at Seta.

Additional Compensation:
- 2% compound interest charged upon the principle amount of the fair price agreed upon
- Kirin owes Alycia (and possibly Toby) a drink later
- Will toss in a few crates full Boroshi or Yukkirian Wine; whatever Alycia wants

Last edited:
We will make the necessary preparations on our end, and open the breweries to expand their businesses to Yukkiran territory.

a part of the additional compensation terms we would like to exact that the crates be Yukkirian wine, with exception that only one be Boroshi.

We see the terms and conditions of Amendment 1A to be satisfactory and in order; we agree to these terms.

Back