-
-
Pronouns
he/him
TNP Nation
El_Fiji_Grande
Discord
El Fiji Grande (#3446)
As you may know, I have been very interested recently in restarting NBS, and expanding its scope from monthly news broadcasts to more frequent broadcasts on a variety of NS-related subjects. At first, I was using a paid Mixlr account to help facilitate this, but due to the fact that Mixlr lacks several key features, I decided to cancel the subscription and instead invest my time into creating a YouTube channel for NBS through the Ministry of Communications.

Currently, the account is held in my name through a custom TNP Ministry of Communications email address. I did this because I tend to just try to make things happen. If there are any concerns with the usage of the channel, I would be happy to hand over the account and login information to TNP admins and government officials. I received permission to use TNP's Coat of Arms from Siwale, so that is not an issue. I've also run this idea by Ghost, and I've mentioned it to Brendog and BMWSurfer as well.

For now, in order to test my skills with OBS Studio, and to test my audio equipment and setup, I've been working on a pet project of mine to create a Tutorial Series for NS and TNP. It's an idea that predates my involvement here in TNP, so I'm glad to finally have a chance to work on it. My hope is that the tutorial series becomes a guide to TNP, and will feature each government ministry in detail, and provide not only an instructional walkthrough, but more in-depth analysis pertaining to each ministry. For now, I'm just building the portfolio and improving sound quality. The tutorials start very, very basic, and will grow in complexity over time.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJcHmfI8wx4JR8aY9OtyffA/playlists?view_as=subscriber

Thank you! Finally got to hear these stuff. Mixlr doesn't really work for me. ;)

Back