Returning to the Game

TNP Nation
Dar Es Saalam
Discord
Dar Es Saalam
Howdy,

I have played this game off and on for awhile. I kept my nation alive during the last break of about a year but I got bore s with my other games and I am back playing this one again!

I ask only to be judged on my activities going forward, not the entanglements and associations of the past.

Nickname(s)?: Dar
Main Nation?: Dar Es Saalam
RL Country?: USA
Favourite Colour(s)?: Red
Do you use Discord? I am trying to but it’s changed a little bit.
Political Ideology? Liberal, Conservative, Anarchist, do you care?: I am a moderate Conservative
Do you enjoy Roleplay or forum games?: sometimes to kill time.

Oh boy, I already messed up! I forgot a space in the “my tnp nation”section of my profile. It links to nothing:( could someone help me figure out how to fix it?

Dar Es Saalam:
Oh boy, I already messed up! I forgot a space in the “my tnp nation”section of my profile. It links to nothing:( could someone help me figure out how to fix it?
Preferences (upper right-hand corner of screen) -> update profile -> TNP nation

Thank you! Good to see forums have not completely died across the game! Plus I cannot work discord half the time. It always tells me the link is expired.

Is that a baby hedhog in the picture?

Dar Es Saalam:
Thank you! Good to see forums have not completely died across the game! Plus I cannot work discord half the time. It always tells me the link is expired.

Try using this link for Discord: https://discord.gg/gwVRakY

Dar Es Saalam:

I am a baby hedgehog! Siwale is jealous of my cuteness :P

BMWSurfer:
I am a baby hedgehog! Siwale is jealous of my cuteness :P
Are you sure? Because you look a lot like a groundhog...

realtreesmallgamehuntinggroundhoghuntinghuntinggroundhogsrabbittishutterstock.jpg

Back