Mall4ViceDel

Mall

TNPer
If elected I won't stop tarting until I "accidentally" take the delegacy. The unendo campaign I will run against the sitting delegate will also help. In the meantime, as head of the Security Council, I will make public any and all documents I will be privy to. Additionally I will insinuate that I have handed off the nation "Mall" to JAL, thereby causing mild concern in the region. When the recall vote comes I will stonewall it in the Courts, resulting in various members of the Court to go absent for a month. I will then start a recall of those Court officials. When the RA fails to recall them, I will bring another case before the Court accusing all those who voted against the recall of treason, as they were conspiring with me to help screw things up here in TNP. If the AG screws it up I will by this point have fouled the works so much that everyone will give up prosecution efforts and just leave me alone until the next time I take office. :voldy: :voldy: :voldy: :voldy:

If you accidentally attain the delegacy during your term as vice delegate, will you fulfill the promises made when you last ran for delegate?

Malphe:
If you accidentally attain the delegacy during your term as vice delegate, will you fulfill the promises made when you last ran for delegate?
The promises to purge and everything? Yeah that is a standing promise, when I take the delegacy I'm doing it.

Lord Lore:
You go into every other candidate thread, and ask the same question over and over exactly the same each time, what is your plan to stop being so boring?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

When I serve you up in a soup, which ingredients would you prefer be included? I hear mushroom works well, but others swear by pork.

Pallaith:
When I serve you up in a soup, which ingredients would you prefer be included? I hear mushroom works well, but others swear by pork.
I'm not a fan of seafood tbh

Mall:
Pallaith:
It is recommended that you incorporate seafood into your diet, especially as it is rich in protein (roughly 15% of the world's animal protein comes from this type of food) and a good source of oils that would lend themselves to a more balanced a nutrient-rich diet. Some would say that removing seafood from your diet would suggest you are potentially more unhealthy than the other candidates in this race. I would suggest that it appears to be a lack of cannibalistic drive which could indicate a weakness in your otherwise ruthless nature. To wit, what kind of a shark doesn't eat fish?

Malphe:
To continue the food related trend, do you like sweetcorn?
I do!
Pallaith:
Mall:
Pallaith:
It is recommended that you incorporate seafood into your diet, especially as it is rich in protein (roughly 15% of the world's animal protein comes from this type of food) and a good source of oils that would lend themselves to a more balanced a nutrient-rich diet. Some would say that removing seafood from your diet would suggest you are potentially more unhealthy than the other candidates in this race. I would suggest that it appears to be a lack of cannibalistic drive which could indicate a weakness in your otherwise ruthless nature. To wit, what kind of a shark doesn't eat fish?

A lack of fish in my diet does not make me more unhealthy than the other candidates. My rampant alcoholism is what makes me more unhealthy.

Mall:
Pallaith:
Mall:
Pallaith:

A lack of fish in my diet does not make me more unhealthy than the other candidates. My rampant alcoholism is what makes me more unhealthy.
Does this mean a white wine broth is in order? Paired with a mild carbonara would certainly call for a feast!

TlomzKrano:
Mall:
Pallaith:
Mall:
Pallaith:

Does this mean a white wine broth is in order? Paired with a mild carbonara would certainly call for a feast!
I've been working on a few different recipes actually. A mushroom risotto served with a beef wellington. It's labor intensive but my god is it amazing.

As a candidate for Vice Delegate, don't you think you should go ahead and join the WA and start collection endorsements?

Daniel:
As a candidate for Vice Delegate, don't you think you should go ahead and join the WA and start collection endorsements?
Why on earth would I expend effort yet? You silly goose.

Mall:
Daniel:
Joint the WA and endorse me and I will vote for you. :D

Daniel:
Mall:
Daniel:
Joint the WA and endorse me and I will vote for you. :D
okp66FD.gif

From your time of election, approximately how many days will it take before you attain the Delegacy?

Once you attain the Delegacy, would you consider keeping the Court as long as it's members are your puppets?

Rather than asking why you are better than other candidates, I pose the question, why are other candidates bad?

abc:
From your time of election, approximately how many days will it take before you attain the Delegacy?

Once you attain the Delegacy, would you consider keeping the Court as long as it's members are your puppets?

Rather than asking why you are better than other candidates, I pose the question, why are other candidates bad?
1) I dunno
2) They already are my puppets
3) They aren't me

Back