-
-
-
TNP Nation
Xagill
Discord
Rocketdog
[img=784,146]https://i.imgur.com/GkpejS8.png[/img]​

I didn't think that it would be this quick before I launched another campaign thread, or even think about running for the Vice Delegacy again. I was waiting till September when the General Election came again but the activity levels of Deropia was unexpected. With only basically a month and a half left, less when the election ends, I feel I have the activity now to maintain a stable Vice Delegacy. Although I have a bit to learn about the Security Council, I believe I am up to the challenge.

Of course, the forum move may pose an obstacle, but let's get the basics of the duties of the Vice Delegacy. Citizenship check is, of course, new to me but I believe that after a week of doing these checks I should be fine. For the WADP, noticing the recent dispatch of the highest WA votes. If time allows, I want to introduce these into the WADP as it will hopefully help to increase WA participation, not only in just getting a high endorsement count but also actively participating in the WA, with about 33% of WA nations voting in the GA and SC. Hopefully, by also getting more people getting involved into the WA Ministry and understanding the forum vote, WA participation will increase.

I want to raise the base endorsement of TNP, obviously, the TNP for #1 will help, but it might not be as successful due it to be July/August, rather than May or June. Hopefully by increasing the base endorsement through the event as well as promoting the endorse tool, allowing more nations to have a higher number of endorsements that are hopefully gained quicker.

I know it may be ambitious and I am up against some competition, but if you do like my ideas and have any questions, feel free to ask.

You have the exact same campaign as the other Vice Delegate contenders (except me of course). Holy hell that is boring. What makes you not boring?

Dinoium:
You said you will rise the base endorsement of TNP, other will you?
As I said in the OP, I will advertise the endorse tool that the forum currently has. This will be done via individual telegrams by me as well as a list via Home Affairs if that is possible. Im also hoping that TNP for #1 will also help this. Of course I cannot force nations to endorse other people but by giving them tools to do so, hopefully they find it easier to endorse other nations.

Mall:
You have the exact same campaign as the other Vice Delegate contenders (except me of course). Holy hell that is boring. What makes you not boring?
Im a rocket, a rocket can fly places. Isn’t that cool.

Bootsie:
How do you compare to your competitors?
I think that I have a decent chance against my fellow candidates for the Vice Delegacy. Although Pallaith has the experience to be the Vice Delegate, I think I am more inspired in my ideas and have a drive that is effectively running for my elected office which would make the Vice Delegacy be extremely active. Furthermore, I basically only I one month to try to achieve my goals, which isn't a lot of time. In terms of Dinoium, I think that me being in the region longer and having experience in leading two ministries that I can take on being an acting delegate if necessary. I have more experience in leading ministries. I'll beat mall as I'll launch a rocket into his shark mouth and blow him up.

Brendog:
Bootsie:
I think that I have a decent chance against my fellow candidates for the Vice Delegacy. Although Pallaith has the experience to be the Vice Delegate, I think I am more inspired in my ideas and have a drive that is effectively running for my elected office which would make the Vice Delegacy be extremely active. Furthermore, I basically only I one month to try to achieve my goals, which isn't a lot of time. In terms of Dinoium, I think that me being in the region longer and having experience in leading two ministries that I can take on being an acting delegate if necessary. I have more experience in leading ministries. I'll beat mall as I'll launch a rocket into his shark mouth and blow him up.
I don't think we've ever had a Vice Delegate candidate threaten to kill another candidate before so that's new I guess.

Mall:
Brendog:
Bootsie:
I don't think we've ever had a Vice Delegate candidate threaten to kill another candidate before so that's new I guess.
Your Mall, of course they will blow you up :lol:
But for an actual question for Brend, if any, what ministry would you like to be Minister or DM of?

Dinoium:
Mall:
Brendog:
Bootsie:
Your Mall, of course they will blow you up :lol:
But for an actual question for Brend, if any, what ministry would you like to be Minister or DM of?
I actually want to be the Minister of Home Affairs once again. My first time was I think a fail by my standards. Previous experience in that ministry I think I have learnt from my mistakes and know how to improve my leadership and the ministry.

Hi Brendog! Great to see you running again. Good luck in the election!

I'd like to ask you a question I have also asked Pallaith.

Are you referring to the "TNP for #1" event that has been through a planning process with the Delegate to be a multi-regional event? Or are you referring to an additional supplementary endorsement event?

I just want to be clear as this event has been in the works for some time and I understood it to be Executive Council policy. I updated the Cabinet on this within the last two weeks and the Delegate expects it to go ahead as soon as possible. I'd be keen to avoid unnecessary duplication or competition between the two planned events.

mcmasterdonia:
Hi Brendog! Great to see you running again. Good luck in the election!

I'd like to ask you a question I have also asked Pallaith.

Are you referring to the "TNP for #1" event that has been through a planning process with the Delegate to be a multi-regional event? Or are you referring to an additional supplementary endorsement event?

I just want to be clear as this event has been in the works for some time and I understood it to be Executive Council policy. I updated the Cabinet on this within the last two weeks and the Delegate expects it to go ahead as soon as possible. I'd be keen to avoid unnecessary duplication or competition between the two planned events.
Yes I am referring to the multi-regional event as the endorsement event. I guess it has not be named yet so I referred to it as "TNP for #1"

Thank you for clarifying.

Are there any active members of TNP that are not currently on the Security Council that you would like to see join? How would you approach this?

mcmasterdonia:
Thank you for clarifying.

Are there any active members of TNP that are not currently on the Security Council that you would like to see join? How would you approach this?
Right now I don't see any active members of the community that I would like to see join. There are definitely people in the future that do have the capabilities of joining in when the time comes I would approach them and see if they had the interest of joining the Security Council. I would encourage them to apply if they wish to and of course, present it to the council for consideration.

Back