Friends call me Nessie (Also spies)
-
Pronouns
Snek
TNP Nation
Territorio di Nessuno
Discord
Nessie
From tomorrow to the first days of September (if nothing change) i will be in South Italy for a summer work.

Since i don't know exactly my time schedule i won't be very active like always. I will keep endorsing like always and posting too even if more sporadically, but if you guys need everything or there's something i should know you can always TG (Preferably in the forum while is still on zetaboards) me or mentioned in the RMB, i will answer you as soon as possible. Also "Did you know?2" will resume when i come back (please don't close it!).

That's all i think, as always sorry for any grammatical errors.

P.S. Oh yes, i forgot….STAY AWAY FROM THE SPAM GAME!
You know what i mean.

Nessuno:
From tomorrow to the first days of September (if nothing change) i will be in South Italy for a summer work.

Since i don't know exactly my time schedule i won't be very active like always. I will keep endorsing like always and posting too even if more sporadically, but if you guys need everything or there's something i should know you can always TG (Preferably in the forum while is still on zetaboards) me or mentioned in the RMB, i will answer you as soon as possible. Also "Did you know?2" will resume when i come back (please don't close it!).

You know what i mean.
Hmm... I smell a "Mention Nessie Day" in the air... :P

Hope everything goes well while you're in south Italy!

Loh:
Nessuno:

You know what i mean.
Hmm... I smell a "Mention Nessie Day" in the air... :P

Hope everything goes well while you're in south Italy!
I hope not, don't say anything on the RMB!

Me too, thanks :)

Back