SillyString For Great Justice

SillyString

TNPer
-
-
I am SillyString and I am running for justice!

For those of you who don't know me, I have served on the Court several times, both as chief justice and as associate justice. I have authored several influential court rulings, and I have written or amended many pieces of the law. In short, I would say that I am one of TNP's leading legal experts.

I don't have a specific platform to run on, because I don't think there is anything about the court that urgently requires changing. If I am elected, I will strive to ensure that the law is upheld and that our guiding principles are met should any matters come before the court.

I very much welcome your questions, comments, and concerns.

Do you think there was any mistakes that the Defense, Prosecution, or the Court made in "The North Pacific v. Blue Wolf II"

Some would say that your vast experience on the Court of TNP is perhaps the greatest disqualifying factor one can have for being a competent member of a legal system. How would you respond?

A woman stepped up to speak. "Hej, Ms SillyString. I'm from the Confederation Public Broadcasting Corporation's CPBC news team. I'd like to know, what is your stance on the recent failure of the motion to reject Merilia's application to the Pan-Gotic Union?"

Syrixia:
A woman stepped up to speak. "Hej, Ms SillyString. I'm from the Confederation Public Broadcasting Corporation's CPBC news team. I'd like to know, what is your stance on the recent failure of the motion to reject Merilia's application to the Pan-Gotic Union?"
A smart justice does not comment on current events, particularly ones with no connection to the judiciary.

Mall:
Some would say that your vast experience on the Court of TNP is perhaps the greatest disqualifying factor one can have for being a competent member of a legal system. How would you respond?
:ph43r:

Back