Dinoium for Court Justice

Dinoium

Legal nerd
-
TNP Nation
Dinoium
rjdeCIc.png

Hello, this is Dinoium, currently a citizen of The North Pacific and Deputy Minister of Communications for The North Pacific, I have been in The North Pacific for almost over a year aswell for NationStates, it is June 2018 and the Special Court Justice Election is coming on, I declared my candidacy for Court Justice, if you want some more info about me, i'll just do it quickly
• I used to be a Endorsement King with 330 Endorsements
• TNP Games and Arts Sub Forum Spammer
• RMB RPer
• Came in 3rd place for VD election in May 2018 with 6 votes, eh!!
• Active on the Forums and some times on the Server and RMB?
Anyways let's get into the real reasons why i'm running..

Reasons
• I have read the Legal Code, Regional Assembly Rules, Constitution, Election Commissioner Rules, and Bill of Rights, I have also read some parts of other laws.
• Currently in the Lower part Government (Not to be confused with the Executive Staff), Deputy Minister of Communications.
Info listed above

Examples

Section 1.5: Proxying:
19. "Proxying" is defined as use of a proxy server to render a forum user anonymous or any practice which allows a member multiple accounts.
20. Forum administrators will inform the Government and Court of Proxying they observe.

Section 1.1: Treason:
2. "Treason" is defined as taking arms or providing material support to a group or region for the purpose of undermining or overthrowing the lawful government of The North Pacific or any of its treatied allies as governed by the Constitution.
3. Specifically, no player maintaining a nation in a region or organization at war with TNP may maintain a nation within TNP, or participate in the governance thereof, for the duration of hostilities.
4. At this time, there are no regions or organizations at war with TNP. At this time TNP is allied with Stargate, the South Pacific, Taijitu, International Democratic Union, Equilism, Europeia, Albion, The East Pacific, and Balder.
5. The Speaker will update the preceding clause as appropriate.

Section 10.3: Religious Observance:
15. Flemingovianism shall be adopted as the religion and church of The North Pacific.
16. All nations are guaranteed freedom of expression of all, any, or no religious belief, and that freedom shall not be curtailed.
17. The Flemingovian religion shall receive no financial or tax advantages through being the religion of The North Pacific.
18. Holidays of the Flemingovian religion shall be observed regionally, and all nations shall have the right to take a day off work, unpaid, on those holidays. Government officials are excluded from the effects of this clause.
19. No nation shall serve on the cabinet or any other appointed government position by virtue of their status in the Flemingovian religion.
20. Flemingovian officials may participate, as invited by the delegate, at all state functions.
xfZQXXo.png

Put this in your TNP Forum Signature if you support me for Court Justice and feel free to ask questions about my campaign and what'll do and stuff!!!
Remember to Vote Dinoium for Court Justice!!

Note: I realize before I posted this thread about the small blocks in the picture but I didn't bother and I know I posted a bit late, just wanted to at least show i'm still doing this

I have read the Legal Code, Regional Assembly Rules, Constitution, Election Commissioner Rules, and Bill of Rights, I have also read some parts of other laws.

What parts of other laws have you read?

mcmasterdonia:
I have read the Legal Code, Regional Assembly Rules, Constitution, Election Commissioner Rules, and Bill of Rights, I have also read some parts of other laws.

What parts of other laws have you read?
Interesting question McM:
While you know I have read Legal Code, Regional Assembly Rules, Constitution, Election Commissioner Rules, and Bill of Rights. The other parts I have read were Court Rulings, our Bilateral Treaty with Stargate since it was recently raided, I wanted to see what would happen
Stargate Security Treaty 4.:
The parties will defend one another to the best of their ability on the request of the other party.
And the North Pacific Army (NPA) has helped reinstalled the old delegate and have helped them with getting their flag and WFE back..
I have also saw parts of the Procedure of the Security Council and what they do..
I will soon read more about the Court Ruling more and our Treaty with Balder since i'm the TNP Ambassador to the region of Balder..

Any further questions?

A bit late to the party, aren't you? You declared your candidacy a week ago, but did not post your campaign platform until now, when the voting is half over. Will you bring the same sloppy attitude to the office, should you be elected?

flemingovia:
A bit late to the party, aren't you? You declared your candidacy a week ago, but did not post your campaign platform until now, when the voting is half over. Will you bring the same sloppy attitude to the office, should you be elected?
This. Not impressed.

Why did you wait until now? Was it purposeful?

The Second trial of Durkadurkistan (JAL) is one of the most famous trials in TNP history. Do you feel that based on the evidence presented the correct verdict was reached? If not, how would you have conducted the trial differently? What procedural mistakes were made by the presiding justices (if any)?

flemingovia:
Thank you for the question but I had Real Life to deal with but I will not be sloppy if elected..

flemingovia:
The Second trial of Durkadurkistan (JAL) is one of the most famous trials in TNP history. Do you feel that based on the evidence presented the correct verdict was reached? If not, how would you have conducted the trial differently? What procedural mistakes were made by the presiding justices (if any)?
As seen here.. Well to start with, the Constitution has been amended many times but
Grimalkin:
Illegal seizure of the Delegacy: Durkadurkiranistan II seized the delegacy illegally. This would constitute a violation of the North Pacific Constitution’s Article III Section 1 Clause 1, Article III Section 1 Clause 8, and Article V Section 2 Clause 3.
I would more like to look at Section 1.7 of the Legal Code
Legal Code:
Section 1.7. Conspiracy
22. "Conspiracy" is defined as planning, attempting, or helping to commit any crime under this criminal code.
Or more specifically
Legal Code:
Section 1.1: Treason
2. "Treason" is defined as taking arms or providing material support to a group or region for the purpose of undermining or overthrowing the lawful government of The North Pacific or any of its treatied allies as governed by the Constitution.
To be honest, Justice Grimalkin made a mistake on the specific law of the region...

Any other questions?

Back