Drusselsteinian Intro

Drusselstein

Old Guy with a Helmet
Discord
astrophysicsguy#8360
Who am I? Your worst nightmare. :yes: Anyway, hi, hello, greetings, I am Drusselstein. Who am I, you say? Just another ordinary NS user who has created an uncountable number of nations. I won't talk about that. This is just an introductory post, and I will give you info about myself.

My real name is Stephen, and I live somewhere in Southeast Asia (top secret stuff right there :offtopic: ). I am currently in high school, but I do sometimes act like an adult, which is not really common but nonetheless it's not entirely refutable. I am a moderate conservative, and I do protect my opinions dearly. I want to let you all know that I am really grateful for NS and TNP. NS has enabled me to play a playable game, and simulate my very own nation like a professional. Now that I straightforwardly provided basic info, here are some more:

- No, I am not a girl.
- Yes, I am a boy.
- Yes, I do have conservative views, but so what?
- My main hobbies are eating and surfing the Internet.
- No, I do not wear a wig.

I will wrap up this topic now. My NS nation is https://www.nationstates.net/drusselstein. I would appreciate if you endorse me, maybe take a look at my dispatches, and establish formal correspondence if you desire. Thanks for allowing me to waste your hard-earned time. Cheers! :rum:

You sick monster. I'll never forgive you for the torture you exacted on poor Heinz Doofenschmirtz. Welcome to the forums! :D

Syrixia:
You sick monster. I'll never forgive you for the torture you exacted on poor Heinz Doofenschmirtz. Welcome to the forums! :D
Good to be here!!!

:tnp: :ya:

Heinz Doofenshmirtz deserved some discipline

Back