[DRAFT] Deropia Interview

Dinoium

Legal nerd
-
TNP Nation
Dinoium
Hello Deropia and today we will be ask some questions about you today!!

Question 1: How do you feel about being Vice Delegate?

Deropia: I’m rather excited about being elected Vice Delegate. The office plays an important role in our region, I’m looking forward to working with members of the Security Council to run a couple of events over the course of the term.

Dinoium: That seems nice that your excited about being elected and I hope you stick true to your word..

Question 2: Are you going to seek the Delegacy or consider trying to as your now VD?

Deropia: I think it’s a little too early to speculate on that. I’ve only been in the office for about two weeks at this point. We’ll see what the future holds.

Dinoium: That does make a good point because you have only be VD for a while but I would bet Siwale would support you for Delegate if you ran..

Question 3: What will you mainly do that no other VD has done before to make you different from the others?

Deropia: Well, the only Vice Delegate I’ve known since coming to TNP is Siwale, so that’s a little difficult to answer. I’ve got some surprises in store for the rest of the term, I’ll just leave it at that :)

Dinoium: I remember when Kasch was Delegate and Siwale and they did very good..

Question 4: Did you like serving as MoWAA?
Deropia: Honestly? Serving as Minister of World Assembly Affairs has been my favorite position out of all the offices I’ve served in so far. The WA has always been one of my passions.

Dinoium: The WAA is very fun and I bet it was your favorite but time will change..

Question 5: Will you encourage more people to join the Security Council?
Deropia: If the person is involved in our community and have a good reputation, I would definitely encourage them to join the Council.

Dinoium: I would support that but only if they served in the Government as well because SC has a lot of power such as voting on removing the delegate at will..

Question 6: When did you join TNP and why did you choose to stay?
Deropia: I joined TNP back in September of 2017 (September 21st if I remember correctly). I came here to join the Ministry of World Assembly Affairs, I stayed because TNP is an extremely active and vibrant community that I felt right at home in.

Dinoium: I joined in July 22, 2017 and stayed ever since, I stayed because of the endorsements and the population but now I realize there's much more than that..

Question 7: Do you like to RP on RMB, Forum, or RP Server?
Deropia: I like to RP, but I haven’t in so long aha (about 10 years...YIKES!) I’ve been meaning to get back into forum RP, but haven’t found time. Life’s been pretty busy.

If you joined in 2017, how would had not RP since 10 years ago here, oh well, you're gonna love Syrixia :P

Question 8: Do you like serving as an officer in NPA?
Deropia: I really do, recently I’ve only been able to organize and trigger operations, due to being WA locked to TNP, but I’m still enjoying myself.

Dinoium: I understand that feeling and I hope you'll continue your service, of course after you finish your term

Question 9: Do you like serving as Deputy Attorney General?

Deropia: Being Deputy Attorney General has been an awesome experience, I’ve learned so much about TNPs Legal Code and Constitution since starting in the office back in December, I work with a great team and it’s hard not to enjoy the position!

Dinoium: That's great!! But I suggest Reading the Bill of Rights and other Laws as well..

Well that has been the Interview, thank you for your time today on the The Northern Light!!

Just a couple of suggestions: In order to turn this into more of an interview, rather than just a Q&A session, I would suggest adding a little intro (welcome to the spotlight, thanks for having me, etc.) and conclusion (thank you for your time, thanks for having me, etc.). Some comments from the interviewer throughout also helps the series of questions to flow a little better. I would suggest taking a look at some of our previous spotlight articles, such as this one, to get a better idea of what I mean.

Back