mcmasterdonia

Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
Hey y'all

We have another massive endorsement event in the works. Special thanks to Deropia and Plembobria for helping to get this underway.

For this one we will be partnering with the East Pacific and the South Pacific, who both have similar programs to our WADP. The idea being that it is in all of our best interest to maximise our endorsement numbers both on the Delegate and on every other nation. We hope this will foster a spirit of competitiveness and some fun for everyone. RMB cross-posting and a shared server will likely be set up for the event.

We again need a couple of things:

1) Award ideas - these can be focused on our region and for all regions.

I am thinking something like this:

Endorsements Given
  • 20% More Endorsements Given
  • 40% More Endorsements Given
  • 60% More endorsements Given
  • 80% More endorsements Given

National Endorsement Growth (For nations who grow their own endorsement count)
  • Endorsement Growth of 40%
  • Endorsement Growth of 60%
  • Endorsement Growth of 80%

Regional Goals:
  • Grow regional endorsements by a percentage
  • etc etc

Possibly up to 60% more endorsements than previous? I am unsure what is realistic. But I am hoping to keep this fair for all.

2) A draft dispatch announcing the event.. this can be based on this: https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=887207

3) A draft telegram announcing the event

4) Graphics for each of the award categories. A small ribbon or award for each individual nation category would be great.

Let's not forget a couple TNP oriented goals.

To get to #1, we need about 80,000 more endorsements region-wide. This means convincing nations to join the WA and to start endorsing, as well as getting endorsement levels of existing nations up.

Also, we still need to get Deropia up to #2, so I suggest that perhaps the upper echelon of awards be gated and require an endorsement of both the Delegate and Vice Delegate at an intermediate level, and the Delegate, Vice Delegate, and the Security Council at the highest level.

Thoughts on this?

Back