-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
moce_seal.png

81e.gif

Ahem...

Dear learned colleagues,

At the beginning of another term, TeamCult is faced with a very significant agenda that will keep us busy and preoccupied. With this in mind, I strongly encourage everyone to submit an application to join our executive staff here. I thank the Delegate for this appointment and look forward to working to implement his goals for this Ministry.

I will be appointing Ark as the Deputy Minister responsible for Graphic Design, SillyString as the Deputy Minister responsible for Events, and Lozinak (while I can keep him) as the Deputy Minister for Roleplay Promotion. I request all Deputies to take their oaths of office at their earliest possible convenience. All Deputy's are permitted (and encouraged) to process executive staff applications. If anyone else is interested in being a deputy, particularly with a focus on games/entertainment ideas please let me know.

I will outline our key priorities below:

- Overseeing our preparations and activities for Manumission Day, Democracy Day and Liberation Day. Initial preparation for Delegate's day.
- Consulting, planning of themed weeks throughout the term. In previous years these have been based around television shows (mostly), however I am open to new ideas for how we can take this to a new level. We will also collaborate with our allies on these ideas, and invite friendly regions to participate as our welcome guests.
- We will also be working with the Vice Delegate and the Security Council to (again) run a TNP Endorsement competitions and to come up with new awards, games and entertainment ideas. We would like this to be an interregional competition that will involve our allies and encourage tarting across all friendly regions with similar endorsement programs.
- Finalising University overhaul. This was underway during the term of my predecessor, Bootsie. I will be announcing this shortly, but we are optimistic that the University will reach new heights of success in the coming term.
- Eras Magazine is very close to being released to the general public. Given the significant work involved, my goal would be to have at least two issues released during the term.

Thank you for reading and let me know if you have any questions.

Flourishingly signed,
[me]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back