TNP Nation
Goyanes
Discord
goya#6469
ag_seal.png

Office of the Attorney General
Effective May 12, 2018

Hello TNP,
I am your Attorney General, Goyanes, but feel free to call me Goy. I am extremely happy to have won my second re-election, but we have to get to business. Continuing the precedent, feel free to leave suggestions, questions, or requests here and I'll try to get to them.

In my capacity as Attorney General, I re-appoint Deropia, Tlomz, and Asta as Deputy Attorneys General. I will also continue Darcania's vacancy-protection-plan and and designate Asta to become acting AG should my vacancy become a reality. I hope we as an office will not have to resort to this during the term.

Section 4.2 of the Legal Code:
7. A "vacancy" in an office occurs when the holder of it resigns, is removed, or abandons it. An office is abandoned when its holder does not log onto the regional forums for two weeks without prior notice, or when an election winner or appointee fails to post the Oath of Office. Pending an election, a vacancy may be temporarily filled as provided by the Constitution, this Legal Code, or a rule adopted by the appropriate body.

Thank You,
~Goy

Back