Greetings!

Seraph

TNPer
Hey, TNP!

I'm Seraph, also known as Erinor, the current WA delegate of the South Pacific, but I'm here to be your new ambassador from TSP now that Omega is no longer able to dedicate as much time to NS. If there's anything else you need me to do tl Brit i can officially take up this post, please let me know.

Other than that, I'm just looking forward to getting to know you all better and to understand the workings of one of our oldest allies. :D

Welcome to The North Pacific!! :tnp:
If you need any help, You can telegram me on Nationstates, Private Message me on the Forum, or DM me on Discord..
And if your looking for some useful links, check the right side of my signature..
I hope you enjoy your visit here!!
tnpreach

Good to see you again, Seraph. As I recall we worked together on A Drop In The Ocean. Welcome to the region!

Syrixia:
Good to see you again, Seraph. As I recall we worked together on A Drop In The Ocean. Welcome to the region!
Thanks for the welcome, all of you!

And yes, Syrixia, ADitO was good times. I meant to do it again when I was MoRA last term, but there was no time and then Escade kinda took the festival limelight (she's better at it than an inveterate introvert like me, anyway).

Back