He/Him
TNP Nation
Deropia
Discord
Dero#2736
mowa_seal.png

Closing Address - May 2018​
May 10, 2018​

Well, here we are ladies and gentlemen, the end of the term. Like my opening address, I'm going to keep this short and sweet. I'd like to start off by thanking Gladio for giving me the opportunity to serve as his Minister of World Assembly Affairs, this ministry has, and always will have, a special place in my heart.

It really has been a whirlwind since I assumed office back in January. We've seen some controversial legislation pass through the WA this term, I like to think we handled it well, for the most part. That isn't to say we didn't have a few bumps in the road along the way, but I think we handled those situations well.

Overall, I think I was able to accomplish everything I had hoped to this term, participation in gameside forum threads by ministry members increased and I was able to start the WA Sponsorship Program, an idea I had been playing with since shortly before I became Minister.

I wouldn't have been able to accomplish any of these things though without my amazing staff and talented team of deputies. Tlomz, BMWSurfer and Stoskavanya, you have my thanks, it was a pleasure to serve The North Pacific at your side these past few months.

As I move on to other opportunities in TNP, I will always fondly remember the days I spent as your Minister of WA Affairs and although I will not be the minister next term, I will continue to be an active member of the staff. I look forward to seeing what
the ministry can accomplish in the future.

Best regards,

[me]
Minister of World Assembly Affairs

Back