FAUX NEWS

Limerick1

The Legal Eagle
7673e462b5ee7c0cc7deaef47878b037.gif

Welcome TNP to your newest source of not misrepresented news. We will be posting soon be sure to tune in

OOC: pls Note i will be changing the symbol but I don’t have access to photoshop at school rn

There is in fact a rat within the TNP folks. Let me repeat, I have a list of rats within the government. We need to exterminate the rats within.

1. Malphe

Limerick1:
There is in fact a rat within the TNP folks. Let me repeat, I have a list of rats within the government. We need to exterminate the rats within.

1. Malphe
:w00t:
Does Faux News have a cage for the rat?

Limerick1:

1. Malphe
1apl7qp.png

Official Statement from the Government of Malphe
15 May 2018

It become aware to the administration of Malphe that there is a vocal minority within the North Pacific that calls for extermination of Malphe, Malphe's citizens and by extension all Rats/Rodents. We take these examples of Rodentophobia very seriously, and we are not willing to compromise in our efforts to crack down on this behavior.

Malphe wholeheartedly condemns the ignorant belligerents that espouse this bigoted rhetoric, and upon the publication of this statement Malphe will make every efforts within it's powers to exterminate, discourage and otherwise commit in a fight against this disease. Henceforth we will not participate internationally with any nation or organization that formally or informally espouses this ideology, and will work with the governments of nations concerned as we are about the issue in fighting it nationally and internationally.

Signed, Horsell Campersitis, Grand Duke of Malphe

(jk)

Malphe:
Limerick1:

1. Malphe
1apl7qp.png

Official Statement from the Government of Malphe
15 May 2018

It become aware to the administration of Malphe that there is a vocal minority within the North Pacific that calls for extermination of Malphe, Malphe's citizens and by extension all Rats/Rodents. We take these examples of Rodentophobia very seriously, and we are not willing to compromise in our efforts to crack down on this behavior.

Malphe wholeheartedly condemns the ignorant belligerents that espouse this bigoted rhetoric, and upon the publication of this statement Malphe will make every efforts within it's powers to exterminate, discourage and otherwise commit in a fight against this disease. Henceforth we will not participate internationally with any nation or organization that formally or informally espouses this ideology, and will work with the governments of nations concerned as we are about the issue in fighting it nationally and internationally.

Signed, Horsell Campersitis, Grand Duke of Malphe

(jk)
As always :P

Back