Citizenship Applications

Nation: [Paldean Windo]

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific and its territories, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific and its territories. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: @Greater Ale Permars

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific and its territories, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific and its territories. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: @Greater Ale Permars

(lets try that again lol)

On a mobile network: President WD Gadlela

Passes: Silva, Greater Ale Permars, Luniandez

Murias I am leaving to Dreadton as I think they were having a conversation about multiple accounts.
Paldean Windo I need to check on.

Nation 9003

@9003 passes the Speaker's check and therefore is granted citizenship.

Edit: @Murias is also granted citizenship, having passed all three checks.

Last edited:
Nation: Mr Freeze

Nation: Hopenadya

@Whole India fails the Vice Delegate's check.
I humbly appeal this decision. And given that I do not possess the requisite roles, permissions or privileges as it may be framed, for posting on the Residents' Lobby with the appeal. I kindly request the admins, mods or, the concerned figures & individuals to facilitate the aforementioned.

Sincerely,
AB

Nation: Czechosaxony

I humbly appeal this decision. And given that I do not possess the requisite roles, permissions or privileges as it may be framed, for posting on the Residents' Lobby with the appeal. I kindly request the admins, mods or, the concerned figures & individuals to facilitate the aforementioned.

Sincerely,
AB
You are now masked as a resident.

Sincerely,
AB
I am not speaking in any official capacity, but there doesn't seem to be a more appropriate place to post this, so here's some information that you might find useful - under the law the vote on whether to uphold your rejection will open in about a day's time, and it'll probably last around 5-7 days. So if you want to convince people to accept you, you have limited time to make your case in the Residents' Lobby.

Last edited:
Nation: Sivka

Nation: Varnash
I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

@cavvi fails the Speaker's check. Application rejected for wrong oath.

Please reapply with the correct one:
Nation: [insert TNP nation here]

Last edited:
Back