Citizenship Applications

Nation: Lofi Girl

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Ragnox

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: the world and ya mom

Nation: Doessay

Nation: The Unified Creat

Nation: nationstates.net/united_states_of_stephtopia

Nation: nationstates.net/united_states_of_stephtopia

Uhh, you got citizenship mate. No need.
If you wish to change your citizenship nation, visit https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/6924111/13#post-10469373

Nation: Ragnox

Nation: The Unified Creat

Nation: Altimontes

Nation: Technocratic-european Countries

Nation: New Istan

Nation: Hanovereich

Nation: Cyokoast https://www.nationstates.net/nation=cyokoast

Nation: Apex Republic.

Nation: MonkeMafiaTopia

Nation: Emeraldisia

Nation: Pennsylvania 500

Last edited:
Nation: Ancapimania

Last edited:
Back