Citizenship Applications

Nation: Jaded Grammarians

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Imperial Pieserged

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: New United State of North America
(https://www.nationstates.net/nation=new_united_state_of_north_america)

Nation: Abacathea

Query though, I’ve never renounced my previous citizenship so surely this is redundant? Just curious. Either way. As above. ☺️

Last edited:
@Jan Mackistan, @Zimatude, @The Nation Of Survivor's, @StephTopia, @Tony.T, @Grammarist, @Imperial Pieserged, @RitzierMarrow45, and @Abacathea have all passed the Speaker's check.

@0oga has failed the Speaker's check. Please reapply using the exact oath found in the post at the beginning of this thread.
@Leader of Fin Singwan has failed the Speaker's check. Please exclude your nation prefix in your nation name when reapplying.
@Grammarist has failed the Admin check and thus their application has been denied.

@Jan Mackistan, @Zimatude, @The Nation Of Survivor's, @StephTopia, @Tony.T, @Imperial Pieserged, @RitzierMarrow45, and @Abacathea have passed all three checks and are thus granted citizenship.

Nation: 0oga

NationPasargad

Last edited:
Nation: Earikanea

Nation: Guslantis

Nation: FezEmerald

Nation: Awesomegaming29

-Sincerely, AwesomeGaming29, who's very awesome and cool

Nation: Very Pog

Nation: Cascadian Democratic Collective

Nation: Arthasiddhanta

Nation: Vestra-Sverige

Regaliaa

Back