Citizenship Applications

Nation: Paxiosolange

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: TyGerria https://www.nationstates.net/nation=tygerria
I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: The Mazur Empire https://www.nationstates.net/nation=the_mazur_empire

Nation: British-Australia

Nation: Giberwitit

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacifc.

Nation: Voggenseare

Nation: Estoy

Last edited:
Nation: Raztack

Nation: Delacia

Nation: Costa Azurica

Hi there!

I noticed a post about me in the Loss of Citizenship/Residency Notifications thread that was posted yesterday and I'd like to reapply to regain my citizenship as soon as possible. Thank you.

Nation: Ngai Ti Empire

~Bastiaan

Last edited:
Nation: Free Mankind (i moved to a new nation by the way in nationstates)

Nation:Logovets

Nation: Wyomington

Back