Citizenship Applications

Nation: Pilcomayo
I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: North Yeetland

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Armagstan

Nation: Plangainer

@Armagstan is granted citizenship conditional upon security checks by the Vice Delegate.

@Avanate is granted citizenship conditional upon security checks by the Vice Delegate and Administration.

Nation: The United States of Quitman Mississippi

Nation: Severisen

@Drew Watkins is granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by administration.
@Severisen is granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by the vice delegate and administration.

@Armagstan and @Avanate are citizens having passed all three checks.

Nation: Zunden

Issued solely on behalf of the Minister, leader of Gracius Maximus:

Nation: Gracius Maximus

Note: I previously passed the VD check but assume a new one will need to be done as the ruling took longer than anticipated.

Last edited:
Nation: Norfolkava

Nation: Kapitalizimi

Nation: The Republic of Saldis

@Kapitalizimi is granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by the vice delegate and administration.

@The Republic Of Saldis I was unable to the Republic of Saldis in the North Pacific. Is your nation by chance "The Destined Republic of Saldis"?

Nation: The Peoples Republic of Guangzhou

Nation: Golden York https://www.nationstates.net/nation=golden_york

Nation: Trillius

Back