Citizenship Applications

Nation: Saimatsu

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Deropia

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Lady Raven Wing

Nation: The Republic of the United Federation of Troy

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=federation_of_troy

Nation: Jadotka

Nation: Amearikka

Nation: East Pordan

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Kingdom Of As Pedras Perdidas, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

@Lucas Gomes please you the correct oath.

Nation:

Nation: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=as_pedras_perdidas

Nation: Northern Amerion

[Disclaimer: I have an existing forum account, 'Amerion', however, I no longer have access to the email used to create it so I cannot reset the password, hence this new account :) ]

Nation: Southern Cholan Islands

I, the Rt Hon President Alicia Florrick, of the North Pacific Nation of the Galactic Triumvirate, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Aurelian Ancients

Nation: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=queen_mysterious_wonder

I , Wonder Woman, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

@leningrad and @Lucas Gomes are now citizens having passed all three checks.
@Amerionia ,@Daves, and @Aurelius17 are granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by administration.

@Aleura and @Wonder Woman please use the correct oath for citizenship.

Nation:

I apply for a 3rd time with a 3rd nation as my other 2 no longer exist or moved
Nation: The Vally Grid

Nation:https://www.nationstates.net/nation=queen_mysterious_wonder

Ok I'm trying again

Nation: Tommatito

Back