Citizenship Applications

Discussion in 'The Docks' started by Lord Nwahs, Dec 26, 2014.

1. Siwale

Siwale TNPer - - - - -

TNP Nation:
    Siwale
    Discord:
    Siwale #5057
  2. Gorundu

Gorundu When in doubt, blame Bob - - -

Last edited: Nov 27, 2019
  3. Kir

Kir Registered

Nation: Kirina

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

4. Siwale

Siwale TNPer - - - - -

TNP Nation:
    Siwale
    Discord:
    Siwale #5057
    @Kir passes admin check.

Kir likes this.
  5. Gorundu

@Kir is granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by the Vice Delegate.

Kir likes this.
  6. DemonPlaysGamez

DemonPlaysGamez Registered

Nation: Soviet Defectors

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

7. 9003

9003 Citizen - - -

Nation: The Nation that will win Soops for 9003

Should be just redoing it as I let it lapse last time

8. Siwale

Siwale TNPer - - - - -

TNP Nation:
    Siwale
    Discord:
    Siwale #5057
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2019
  9. Luicrne

Luicrne Resident -

Nation: Luirnce

10. Siwale

Siwale TNPer - - - - -

TNP Nation:
    Siwale
    Discord:
    Siwale #5057
  11. Gorundu

12. centarus72

centarus72 Registered

Nation: Soutoni

13. Zecit

Zecit Citizen -

Nation: Zecit

Praetor likes this.
  14. Trump

Trump Registered

Nation: American Trump

15. Siwale

Siwale TNPer - - - - -

TNP Nation:
    Siwale
    Discord:
    Siwale #5057
  16. Infinitis

Infinitis Resident -

Nation: Infinitis

17. Siwale

Siwale TNPer - - - - -

TNP Nation:
    Siwale
    Discord:
    Siwale #5057
  18. OuterGalacticBankingClan

OuterGalacticBankingClan Citizen -

Nation: [OuterGalactic Banking Clan ]

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific. ]

19. Siwale

Siwale TNPer - - - - -

TNP Nation:
    Siwale
    Discord:
    Siwale #5057
  20. Gorundu

21. Lord Grim

Lord Grim Citizen -

Nation: Glorystic

22. Valshire

Valshire Resident -

Nation: Valshire

Last edited: Dec 1, 2019
  23. Siwale

Siwale TNPer - - - - -

TNP Nation:
    Siwale
    Discord:
    Siwale #5057
  24. Gorundu

@Lord Grim and @Valshire are granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by the Vice Delegate.

25. Mitsuha

Mitsuha Citizen -

Nation: [2nd Confederacy Of Independent Systems]

26. Siwale

Siwale TNPer - - - - -

TNP Nation:
    Siwale
    Discord:
    Siwale #5057
  27. Mitsuha

Mitsuha Citizen -

Does this mean that I am now an official citizen?

28. Siwale

Siwale TNPer - - - - -

TNP Nation:
    Siwale
    Discord:
    Siwale #5057
    Not yet. Your application still needs review by the Speaker and Vice Delegate.

29. Mitsuha

Mitsuha Citizen -

Ok, thanks!

30. Seenvorland

Seenvorland Citizen -

Should I maybe repost this? It's been about three weeks and I still haven't been accepted or rejected. :v

31. Siwale

Siwale TNPer - - - - -

TNP Nation:
    Siwale
    Discord:
    Siwale #5057
    It looks like you did pass all 3 checks but I’m not seeing you listed on the citizen spreadsheet.

If @Gorundu can verify this users citizenship status, I’ll mask accordingly.

Seenvorland and Praetor like this.
  32. Brandenburg-Prussia

Brandenburg-Prussia Resident -

Nation: Brandenburg-Ansbach

33. Gorundu

Apologies. It appears there was a bit of an issue with the admin checks and when you finally passed I thought you failed because it wasn't grouped with the other ones. You should have been a citizen retroactive to that post.

Also, @Brandenburg-Prussia is granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by the Vice Delegate and the administration.

Seenvorland likes this.
  34. Siwale

Siwale TNPer - - - - -

TNP Nation:
    Siwale
    Discord:
    Siwale #5057
    Praetor and Seenvorland like this.
  35. Gorundu

Missed this before:

@Mitsuha is granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by the Vice Delegate.

36. Nikolai

Nikolai Registered

Nation: Plinte

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific

37. Siwale

Siwale TNPer - - - - -

TNP Nation:
    Siwale
    Discord:
    Siwale #5057
  38. New dilli

New dilli Resident -

Nation: new dilli

39. pepto-bismol

pepto-bismol Resident -

Nation: pepto-bismol

40. Artemis

Artemis Global Moderator - - - -

TNP Nation:
    Sundred
    Discord:
    Oracle#0851
    The following pass VD Checks:
    YJP523
    Chinar
    Kir
    DemonPlaysGamez
    Luicrne