Citizenship Applications

Nation: Super Girl

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

correct, first didnt get the confirmation email nor was there cancel/delete option so had to make another.

Anyway, Attended Thanks to Siwale. Reapplying.

Nation: Super Girl

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Lorbank

@Lorbank has passed the Speaker’s check and is hereby granted citizenship conditional upon the passage of the Vice Delegate’s check and admin's check

Last edited:
Nation: Siforpeo

Nation: East Isles

Nation: Japanese Greater Asian Sphere

Nation: Iubeo

Nation: Shotokonio

Nation: Freddie Mercury

Edit: I would, given the info in this thread, like to further disclose that I'm at a university IP address. I can't change this, as I live on-campus and my parents' address is more than an hour away. If the TNP admins need further verification of my identity, I'd be happy to cooperate with those efforts.

Last edited:
Nation: Great Gee

Nation: Malomae

Nation: McMannia the North Pacific Boi

@Malomae has passed the Speaker's check and is hereby granted citizenship conditional upon the passage of the Vice Delegate’s check

@Jinkies, @Great Gee, and @Mcmannia Whitehall have all failed their admin checks and thus I am required by law to reject their applications for citizenship.

(NOTE: @Great Gee would have failed the Speaker's check anyway as a result of the nation specified in their application lacking residency. Please reapply once your nation resides within the North Pacific)

Nation: Iheslaria Island

Last edited:
@Isheslaria Island has failed the Speaker's check as a result of the nation specified in their application not existing. Please reapply with your nation's name spelled correctly

(NOTE: I will happily pass your Speaker's check if you reapply with the correct nation name. I know what nation you're meaning to specify, but legally I can't go off of that for the process of your citizenship to progress. Iheslaria Island isn't the same as Isheslaria Island, unfortunately)

Nation: Iheslaria Island

Back