Citizenship Applications

The following have passed the Speaker's check and are granted citizenship conditional on passing all other checks: @Andanavia @ApothearyIX @The Hellcatian Empire @Aexo @Freedomiam

The following have failed the Speaker's check (incorrect oath), and so I am required by law to reject their application: @Ocelot @State of West Papua

The following have failed admin checks, and so I am required by law to reject their application: @ApothearyIX @The Hellcatian Empire @ArizonaRepublic

The following have passed all three checks and are now citizens: @Andanavia
Field Marshall Hobgood
"May I ask why my application was rejected"

Field Marshall Hobgood
"May I ask why my application was rejected"
Greetings Field Marshall Hobgood.

It appears, as noted in this post, that you applied not from a residential IP address. I assume this was because you applied from your Army's headquarters, which would probably apply as a work address. You should re-apply from a home, not a command post, Field Marshall.

Regards, Speaker Mad Jack

Greetings Field Marshall Hobgood.

It appears, as noted in this post, that you applied not from a residential IP address. I assume this was because you applied from your Army's headquarters, which would probably apply as a work address. You should re-apply from a home, not a command post, Field Marshall.

Regards, Speaker Mad Jack
This might be a dumb question but can you help me out here man I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to the address do I have to change my profile name or something like I said I'm still fairly new to this so I have no idea what I'm doing, my apologies

This might be a dumb question but can you help me out here man I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to the address do I have to change my profile name or something like I said I'm still fairly new to this so I have no idea what I'm doing, my apologies
Just post the oath in this thread off a residential network (so not off a mobile device).

Nation: Rimausean

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Rimausean

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Holy Empire Of Greater Bavaria

Nation: Kaeyoku

That's the problem I don't have a computer and I can't afford one right now.
You don't need to have a computer. Your phone should suffice so far as you are using local wifi. We unfortunately cannot accept an application posted using cellular data provided by your mobile carrier. PM me if you have further questions or concerns.

@Khidaus and @Kaeyoku fail admin check (mobile IP) - please reapply using a residential network. PM me with questions.

@Kaiser Bill Fulbright Of passes admin check.

You don't need to have a computer. Your phone should suffice so far as you are using local wifi. We unfortunately cannot accept an application posted using cellular data provided by your mobile carrier. PM me if you have further questions or concerns.

@Khidaus and @Kaeyoku fail admin check (mobile IP) - please reapply using a residential network. PM me with questions.

@Kaiser Bill Fulbright Of passes admin check.
I am curious why we can't use mobile data I know the rules are rules but I'm just curious.
I don't have Wi-Fi right now and pretty much rely on mobile data but I plan on going to the library sometime soon so I should be able to use a residential IP address.

Nation: Changjo

Last edited:
Nation: Sunnaria

I am curious why we can't use mobile data I know the rules are rules but I'm just curious.
I don't have Wi-Fi right now and pretty much rely on mobile data but I plan on going to the library sometime soon so I should be able to use a residential IP address.
We conduct an IP check to ensure each of our citizens are unique users. Mobile data is not individual-specific. Someone down the road from you could have the same mobile IP address. The same concept applies with businesses, schools, and other public internet sources (including libraries). Again, if you have further questions, please reach out to me via the private message feature instead of cluttering up this thread and unnecessarily pinging other users.

@Changjo and @Komodo pass admin check.

Nation: Seabata

Nation: Ponthieu

Nation: Stone Age Electricians

nationstates.net/stone_age_electricians

Last edited:
@djsamuelrtk.music, @ponthieu, and @Stone Age Electricians have all passed the Speaker’s check and are hereby granted citizenship conditional upon the passage of the Vice Delegate’s check and the admin’s check.

(EDIT: Both @djsamuelrtk.music and @ponthieu have failed their admin checks and thus I am required by law to fail their applications.)
Hm. Might I ask why I failed? (I was informed on the Discord it was due to me being on Mobile, which is a rectifiable situation, but probably not for a couple days.)

Nation: Winston Island

Nation: The United States of Nuclear Weapons https://www.nationstates.net/nation=the_united_states_of_nuclear_weapons

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific
(Reapplying for citizenship, thought TNP knew of my absence for my nation's upbringing, lost citizenship...)

Nation: Communist Gaiustan

Back