Citizenship Applications

Nation:
Northern Giraffe Pacific Islands

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: jametopia

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

@Jamothyis passes the Speaker's check and will be granted citizenship upon passing the Admin and VD checks.

@Ancient Carthageland is granted citizenship, having passed the Speaker and Admin checks, but with the Vice Delegate not performing a security check within 7 days. (LC 6.1.5)

Nation: Kingdom of Melbournians

Nation: Great Ice Land

Nation: Deropia

Nation: North Macaronesa (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=north_macaronesa)

Nation: TheLandOfFunFunFun (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=thelandoffunfunfun)

Last edited:
Nation: Jedinsto

Nation: Normashia

Nation: Tolandolia

Nation: Faradutait

(Doing this from my phone this time)

Nation: Jedinsto

Nation Tailess

Nation: Natoistan

I'm posting this from a mobile IP as I don't have wifi in the residence I spend most of the year in due to mobile data being several orders of magnitude faster, I would be able to apply from a residential IP in a few days, but given I only reside there during weekends it might not be the most honest solution

Back