Citizenship Applications

Nation: Souieralia

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Prevaland

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Atirsk

@ProvanianSecGeneral - pass
@Juiceinthebag - you appear to be logging in from work, you must use a home, wired internet at least once
@Respublika Hotskin - you appear to be using your phone, you must use a home, wired internet at least once
@Souieralia - pass
@Killik360 - you appear to be using your phone, you must use a home, wired internet at least once
ArseniiZTV - you appear to be using a wireless internet, you must use a home, wired internet at least once

Nation: Northern Macaronia

Nation: Imperio Safira

Nation: Greater Ale Permars

Nation: Itoa

Nation: Sannius (nationstates.net/sannius)

Nation: The Zheng Dynasty

Last edited:
@Sannius fails admin check (business IP) - please reapply from a wired residential network.
I’m not sure what you mean. I sent that from my laptop at my house. I don’t get how it’s a “business ip”. I also don’t have an Ethernet cable and can’t really get one. So, I guess that means I can’t get citizenship here then?

I’m not sure what you mean. I sent that from my laptop at my house. I don’t get how it’s a “business ip”. I also don’t have an Ethernet cable and can’t really get one. So, I guess that means I can’t get citizenship here then?
Check your messages.

@Zheng passes admin check.

Nation: Chipoli

Nation: Delacia

Nation: [Zohaib]

Nation: Blu Tuthia

Nation: Tasty Bread

Nation: [Haseeb]

Back