Military Sign Up! (+ basic information)

Nation in TNP: United States of Jurmala
Current WA nation: United states of Jurmala
NPA Division: The Auxiliary
Previous Military experience:None
RL country:Liechtenstein

I, United States of Jurmala request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in The North Pacific: New Dilli
Current World Assembly nation: New Dilli
Previous NationStates military experience, if any:none
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any:none

I, nation name here, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

@New dilli Can you redo your application? Particularly the oath with your nation name referenced. Posting the oath in its correct form is an important prerequisite before acceptance in the NPA.

Nation in The North Pacific: Pennsylvania-Downingtown
Current World Assembly nation: Pennsylvania-Downingtown
Previous NationStates military experience, if any:none
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any:none

I, Pennsylvania-Downingtown, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Nunc Madras
Current WA Nation: Nunc Madras
Previous Military Experience: None
Other Military Experience: Non
RL Country: America

I, Nunc Madras request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in The North Pacific: The Soviet States of Europe
Current World Assembly nation: The Soviet states of Europe
Previous NationStates military experience, if any:N/A
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: n/a

I, The Soviet States of Europe, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in The North Pacific: Federalania
Current World Assembly nation: Federalania
Previous NationStates military experience, if any:
Yes

Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any:
None besides NPA

I, Federalania, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in The North Pacific: Federalania
Current World Assembly nation: Federalania
Previous NationStates military experience, if any:
Yes

Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any:
None besides NPA

I, Federalania, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.
Accepted. Welcome back to the North Pacific Army!

Nation in The North Pacific: The Kingdom of Chuliu Emperor
Current World Assembly nation: The Kingdom of Chuliu Emperor
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: Exterminators
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in if any: -

I, Chuliu Emperor, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in The North Pacific: Middle Vers
Current World Assembly nation: Middle Vers

I, Middle Vers, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Pardon my earlier reply,

Middle Vers
Current World Assembly nation: Middle Vers
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: used to be in the NPA
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: none

I, Middle Vers, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in The North Pacific: Styrica
Current World Assembly nation: Styrica
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: In Riptid, the region I am in is always involved in some kind of role play war, if that counts. Also, URCR, a region that I support was once raided. With the help of some other region, we defeated the raiders!
None, if not counting the (almost) useless URCR Millitary, which I promise you has done nothing so far.

I, Styrica, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in The North Pacific: Ayleid
Current World Assembly nation: Ayleid
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: Midshipman in Europeia Navy
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: Europeia Navy (2017)

I, Ayleid, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in The North Pacific: Kirina
Current World Assembly nation: None, formerly Kirina and Icelandi
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: None
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: TNP roleplay, GME roleplay

I, Kirina, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in The North Pacific: Amamiya
Current World Assembly nation: Amamiya
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: None
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: None

I, Amamiya, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in The North Pacific: New Bismuthium
Current World Assembly nation: New Bismuthium
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: none
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: none

I, New Bismuthium, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

I would like to join the NPA

Nation in TNP: Crystal Lunars
Current WA nation: Crystal Lunars
NPA Division: Auxiliary
Previous Military experience: None
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): None
RL country: United States

I, Crystal Lunars request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in The North Pacific: The Holy Empire of Yazidis
Current World Assembly nation: The Holy Empire of Yazidis
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: N/A
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: N/A

I, The Holy Empire of Yazidis, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in The North Pacific: New Harriellna
Current World Assembly nation: New Harriellna
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: N/A
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: N/A

I, New Harriellna, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in The North Pacific: Furriland
Current World Assembly nation: Furriland
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: None in NS
RL country:USA

I, Furriland, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in The North Pacific: Huks Gares
Current World Assembly nation: Huks Gares
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: Former NPA Officer
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: None

I, Huks Gares, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in The North Pacific: The Federal Republic Of Amauri
Current World assembly Nation: The Federal Republic Of Amauri
Previous NationStates military experience, if any:None
RL country: United States Of America

I, Amauri,request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Last edited:
I would like to join The North Pacific Army, so here's my application:

Nation In TNP: The Kingdom of Alquora
Current WA nation: Alquora
Previous Military experience(If any): N/A
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): N/A
RL country: United States

I, The Kingdom of Alquora request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Last edited:
Back