Military Sign Up! (+ basic information)

Nation In TNP: Demilan Theritopia
Current WA nation: Demilan Theritopia
NPA Division: The Auxiliary
Previous Military experience: none
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In: none
RL country: Indonesia

I, Demilan Theritopia request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Moristia - Denied, mobile IP.
riznug - Accepted, welcome to the NPA! I'll PM you more information shortly.

Nation In TNP: Borneo Islands
Current WA nation: Borneo Islands
NPA Division: < Special Forces >
Previous Military experience(If any): Non
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): Non
RL country: Malaysia

I, ____ the supreme leader of the Borneo Islands, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Admin edit: removed RL name

Nation In TNP: Moristia
Current WA nation: Moristia
NPA Division: <Special Forces>
Previous Military experience(If any): none
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): none
RL country: Australia

I, Moristia request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

woonsc - Denied, please reapply with either your nation name or forum name in the oath, not your real name. Referring to any supreme leader of your nation is also unnecessary.

Moristia - Accepted, welcome to the NPA! I'll PM you more information shortly.

I, SevenNationMerka, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Brandenburg-Magdeburg
Current WA nation: Brandenburg-Magdeburg
Previous Military experience (If any): n/a
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in (If any): n/a
RL country: Australia

I, Brandenburg-Magdeburg, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Lata Eden
Current WA nation: Lata Eden
NPA Division: < The Auxiliary, Special Forces >
Previous Military experience(If any):
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any):
RL country: Philippines

I, Michael Power request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Cyritys
Current WA nation: Cyritys
RL country:Malaysia

I, Cyritys request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Michael Power and minesearch - Denied, you need to fill out the application, yet you two left the same two sections blank.

Nation In TNP: Lata Eden
Current WA nation: Lata Eden
NPA Division: < The Auxiliary >
Previous Military experience(If any):Nope
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any):Nope
RL country:Philippines

I, Michael Power request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Exlesia
Current WA nation: Exlesia
Previous Military experience(If any): None
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): None
RL country: Philippines

I, Aexlesius, requests to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

OOC: Also for cookies... or profit.

Nation In TNP: Cyritys
Current WA nation: Cyritys
Previous Military experience(If any): none
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): none
RL country:Malaysia

I, Cyritys request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

I have a question regarding the requirement of creating additional puppet states. Do I have to give up my current WA membership for my main country, and give it to the puppet nation(s)? The rules seemed a bit unclear to me. Thanks! Once I know I'll swear the oath.

Nation In TNP: Democratic States of South Olvova
Current WA nation: South Olvova
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any):None
RL country: Canada

I, South Olvova request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: The Armed Republic of Raisa
Current WA nation: The Armed Republic of Raisa
NPA Division: < The Auxiliary,
Previous Military experience(If any): US Marines, OEF
RL country: United States, Ohio

I, Lauren _ request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: The Democratic Republic of Khanic
Current WA nation: The Democratic Republic of Khanic
Previous Military experience(If any): Regional Guard, Auxiliary
RL country: USA, Florida

I, Khan request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

USS Ronald Regan:
I have a question regarding the requirement of creating additional puppet states. Do I have to give up my current WA membership for my main country, and give it to the puppet nation(s)? The rules seemed a bit unclear to me. Thanks! Once I know I'll swear the oath.

Yes, your main nation will remain in TNP through all operations (this is so you don't lose Citizenship / Residency, and also so you can still gain Influence in TNP even during operations). Your WA will move between nations, and only your puppets will be moving around different regions.

Nosy:
Will I get notices of missions?

Yes.

LRWeigand177 - Denied, you have not filled out the full application (you failed to answer the second to last question). As well, if you decide to reapply, it's worth noting that the application is asking for previous military experience in-game, in terms of NationStates. Any real life military experience isn't worth noting in this context.

aber639 - Denied. The nation The Democratic Republic of Khanic doesn't exist. Did you perhaps mean Khanic?
As well, please fill out the application in full (you failed to answer the second to last question), and please use either your forum name or nation name in your oath.

South Olvova - Denied. The nation Democratic States of South Olvova doesn't exist. Did you perhaps mean South Olvova?

Aexlesius, minesearch - Accepted, welcome to the NPA! I'll PM you more information shortly.

Nation In TNP: Prevaland
Current WA nation: North Pacific
NPA Division: The Auxiliary, Special Forces
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): Keeper of the North
RL country:USA

I, President Bley of Prevaland request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: The Allied States of Saltakia Federation
Current WA nation: The Allied States of Saltakia Federation
RL country: Italy

I, Saltakia Federation request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Foxtrot_3103:
Yes, excuse me for my mistake
No worries, please feel free to reapply with the correct nation (you can just copy-paste and correct that mistake).

Nation In TNP: Saltakia Federation
Current WA nation: Saltakia Federation
RL country: Italy

I, Saltakia Federation request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Foxtrot_3103 - Accepted, welcome to the NPA! I'll PM you more information shortly. (Sorry for the wait.)

I, r libanon_ request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Khanic
Current WA nation: Khanic
Previous Military experience(If any): Regional Guard, Auxiliary
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): WA
RL country: USA, Florida

I, Khanic request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government

Nation In TNP: The United Republics of Cadla
Current WA nation: The United Republics of Cadla
NPA Division: The Auxilary
RL country: USA

I, the United Republics of Cadla, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

I,r libanon request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

I, REALintarnot request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Flab Quarv Seven
Current WA nation: Flab Quarv Seven

I, Flab Quarv Seven, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

I, r libanon request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Goldhaven
Current WA nation: D o r n e
NPA Division: < Special Forces >
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): None worth noting.
RL country:USA

I, Malkuta request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Radicaster
Current WA nation: Radicaster

I, Radicaster request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Makris, REALintarnot - Denied, please apply with the full application

Malkuta - Denied, you need a WA nation If you wish to join The NPA

aber638, Oderus Urungus - Approved, Pending security check by the admins, I will message you with more details once It's done.

Cadla, Radicaster - Approved! Welcome to The NPA, you will be masked shortly,

Back